Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jgpicos 14 bc

jgpico

Very Nice Tank! I have the cube 14, with ecoxotic stunners, the magenta and the 8k white royal blue, and I love the look of my tank. I have a pair of true percs and a bicolor psuedochromis that thinks he is a clownfish, and a green clown goby. A few mushrooms and a frogspawn. I just added a few acans i got as frags from a friend. Ill post pics as soon as I figure this out. I really like your look tho, inspires me to rearrange a bit. Peace.

Thanks man. I appreciate the compliments.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was actually thinking either a midas blenny or a tail spot blenny. Whats your vote?

I was actually going to suggest the tailspot!!!!! That's my vote :)

I was actually going to suggest the tailspot!!!!! That's my vote :)

I love the tailspot. I will have to contact my lfs's vendor to get one ordered.

I took the welso brain out of the tank because it was taking up so much room. The tank looks totally different without that thing taking up all of the sandbed in front. I also picked up a 3 polyp frag of some kind of magicians. The reason I say some kind of magician is becuase they dont look like all the other magicians I have seen. I will have to take a couple pictures later to see what you guys think. I also made an ato for this tank finally. I think this will really help with the success of this tank.

Did you trade in the brain? It was a beauty!!!!!! I'm sure it feels like you have a bunch of room now :)

I did trade in the brain but I always have the option of asking my manager at the fish store to just take it home and keep it in his tank until I get my 120 up and running. There is so much more room in the tank now that the brain is gone. I am thinking of doing a ric garden now.

I got a really nice frag of king Midas zoas today. I'm waiting for my lights to come on so I can snap a photo of it. I am also going to be setting up a frag tank in the next month. Me and my buddy are getting it up and running to grow some corals out.

King Midas are so pretty! Congrats :)

You should definitely do a ric garden. I'm so happy I decided to do mine. Just wish I had more room :happy:

Yeah the king Midas zoas are a good looking zoa. I hope I'm able to grow them out and share with whoever wants some. That is why I'm starting my frag tank. I want to do a ric garden since I have all the space now from trading in the brain.

Possible new inhabitant of the 14. My fiance is working at the lfs today and this came in on the shipment. I have always loved them but have never loved the price tag :bling: She had never seen one in person though and now that she has she is in love with him too. I hope this is my next fish!

100MEDIA36IMAG0273.jpg

Well I got some sad news. I wont be getting the dracula goby because my boss sold it out from under us. Good news is there is a ymg and candy cane pistol that are already paired that the fiance likes as well and they are a lot less expensive. I guess I will see when I get home whether or not she decided to adopt them or not.

Two of the happiest days with my tank were

1. when i added a pistol and goby and had them pair up and got to watch them do cool stuff

2. when i was able to catch that frag stealing, sand storm making, tank rearranging loud claw pistol and take him back :lol:

1. when i added a pistol and goby and had them pair up and got to watch them do cool stuff

2. when i was able to catch that frag stealing, sand storm making, tank rearranging loud claw pistol and take him back :lol:

Thats funny ez. I had a pistol/goby pair in my 3 gallon and all though the constant frag burying and sand storms bugged me a little i still enjoyed watching the symbiotic relationship.

A couple bad pics of the new inhabitants.

2012-02-02_21-26-50_119.jpg

2012-02-02_21-25-34_872.jpg

wow that is soooooo funny cause i just took my pistol shrimp out yesterday for the same reasons.

I love watching the pistol and goby interact so I am ok with the occasional sand storm and I dont have many frags on the sand bed so I dont have to worry about that.

Archived