Cultivated Reef

Uh OH. What did I go and do

inTank

I'm suprised you're not waiting for the 600! Also, the Nano world wants to know the future of the Office Max since we have seen it grow from birth.

Infact now that I think about it, you barley have time for the 130, how you gonna find the time for the 250??? Does your Mother know about this????

-mark

The 250 needs a media basket which has a large global demand thus this tank. I don't have time for the 130 so I don't think this will be set up for a while even though it is tempting me now that I have it built. Things hopefully will change this winter/spring where more time is allocated for leisure.

130 is still up and running, just no new additions but if I do transfer you bet there will be updates posted.

The 600, my god is that huge, but with a sump

That only took a few years. You goona get her wet or just take her measurments?LoL that sounded awesome

You grow with your comfort level. Shes going to be nice and wet but not salty after I take her measurements.

• 2 months later...

Largest media basket yet

Prototype being sent out for testing this coming week. If all goes well will be on the production schedule!

SidebySide.jpg

SidebySide-2.jpg

SidebySide-3.jpg

Archived