inTank Media Baskets

Uh OH. What did I go and do

inTank

HecticDialectics
you went and turned into mr. coral?

SHAAA-BAAM! NOW AND NOW ONLY THIS IS THE CHEAPEST PRICE I CAN EVER HAVE FOR TEH RED SEA 250! MY KIDS WON'T BE EATING TONIGHT!

SHAAA-BAAM! NOW AND NOW ONLY THIS IS THE CHEAPEST PRICE I CAN EVER HAVE FOR TEH RED SEA 250! MY KIDS WON'T BE EATING TONIGHT!

fixed

bwoodward0012

it took 6 months for people to give animalmaster crap about an empty tank and olny a few short hours for people to give you crap..... gotta love public forums. Can't wait to see what you do with it (laser cut acrylic scape)

This just in.. inTank has just raised prices on everything + 10%... :( lol as it has been said get it WET! and light a fire in your pocket

it took 6 months for people to give animalmaster crap about an empty tank and olny a few short hours for people to give you crap..... gotta love public forums. Can't wait to see what you do with it (laser cut acrylic scape)

I win

and there isn't enough crap here yet needs more IMO

You just burnt a big hole in your wallet :)

Yeah it wasn't cheap even at wholesale. But end of the year expenses never hurt when facing that tax bill.

This just in.. inTank has just raised prices on everything + 10%... :(

Never! It's called an asset

as it has been said get it WET! and light a fire in your pocket

I have 11 tanks, only one is wet. This one I want wet very badly after setting it up tonight but needs some secret work first before that is even a consideration.

looks to me like some late season tax write off material. i bet you could claim that for R&D IMO.

No betting, it is a true expense.

I'm suprised you're not waiting for the 600! Also, the Nano world wants to know the future of the Office Max since we have seen it grow from birth.

Infact now that I think about it, you barley have time for the 130, how you gonna find the time for the 250??? Does your Mother know about this????

-mark

Archived