• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Grad

Grad

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • Joined 08 Nov 2009

Just hoping to collect some feedback from those I have bought from or sold items too.

Thank you, to all who take the time to post your feedback.

Edited by Grad, 08 February 2012 - 12:21 PM.

StanD

StanD

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 2,504 posts
  • Joined 25 Jul 2005
  • Irvine, CA.
I purchased 3 berghia nudibranchs from Grad and they were well packaged and shipped in a timely manner ..... currently plotting their attack for this evening B)

Thanks!
Stan

GreatWhiteShark

GreatWhiteShark

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2011
I got some Nano stars from Grad and all arrived packaged nicly and are now in there new home.
Highly reccommened . Great shipper and communication.
Thanks again

GW

TheUnfocusedOne

TheUnfocusedOne

Ya Dingus

• Members
  • 10,567 posts
  • Joined 16 Jul 2007
  • MD
Bougt some nano brittle stars and some nano limpets from Grad. Everything went well, seller was very responsive. I would deffinetly do buisness with Grad again.

Life is not a quantified system of equations and inequalities.

The Unfocused Cube

rbaby

rbaby

Nano Reefer in High Heels

• Members
  • 2,773 posts
  • Joined 13 Aug 2004
  • Los Angeles, CA
I bought a min-mini nem from Grad and he was so helpful, it's my first mini-mini so I had plenty of questions and he answered 'em all.

I just got my mini nem today in the mail, shipping was fast and it was well packed (he even made a handle on the styrofoam cover to make it easy to remove LOL) and my nem took to my rock very quickly. Here's a pic within a minute of dropping him in:

Posted Image

Amo2011

Amo2011

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Joined 25 Jan 2011
  • Chicago (The city not surrounding suburbs)
I got some Mini NEMS from Grad and all arrived packaged PERFECTLY . Grad is a great packager. Shipped as promised. Communicated during the whole process. I will be buying from him again.

Highly recommened . Great shipper and communication.
Thanks
RSM 130D with a GREAT 24 LED retro from www.LEDREEF.com

Miss Nano

Miss Nano

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Joined 15 Nov 2011
I ordered chaeto from Grad and it was shipped very promptly. The packaging was excellent. It was double bagged and wrapped in newspaper. I even got a micro brittle star, limpet, and some pods and worms! Woot! I think next time I need to order that mini anemone he has.... :)

Thanks,
Nicole

Edited by Miss Nano, 12 March 2012 - 08:48 AM.

jnam

jnam

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • Joined 17 Mar 2009
  • Nampa, ID
Brittle stars as desribed. They were well packaged and made it alive I will buy from him agian.

jakal112233

jakal112233

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 28 Dec 2009
I purchased a couple of frags from Grad yesterday and they were awesome. I even got to see his tank first hand and it is amazing. I highly recommend buying from him. I might be back for a few more here shortly.

Pezking182

Pezking182

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 20 Oct 2011
  • Wareham MA
Received my corals from grad on Friday at noonish they were guaranteed by 3 pm. Came well packaged even with a lil handle on the styrofoam lid. Temp acclimated them and dropped them in both corals opened up in minutes.
Will by avail.
Thanks grad

Ben

clownfishheaven

clownfishheaven

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 09 Aug 2010
Purchased some chaeto from Grad. Arrived in secured packaging and thrived. Thanks.