SaltCritters.com

Feedback for Grad

Grad

I purchased 3 berghia nudibranchs from Grad and they were well packaged and shipped in a timely manner ..... currently plotting their attack for this evening B)

Thanks!

Stan

GreatWhiteShark

I got some Nano stars from Grad and all arrived packaged nicly and are now in there new home.

Highly reccommened . Great shipper and communication.

Thanks again

GW

TheUnfocusedOne

Bougt some nano brittle stars and some nano limpets from Grad. Everything went well, seller was very responsive. I would deffinetly do buisness with Grad again.

I bought a min-mini nem from Grad and he was so helpful, it's my first mini-mini so I had plenty of questions and he answered 'em all.

I just got my mini nem today in the mail, shipping was fast and it was well packed (he even made a handle on the styrofoam cover to make it easy to remove LOL) and my nem took to my rock very quickly. Here's a pic within a minute of dropping him in:

IMG_4599.JPG

• 3 months later...

I got some Mini NEMS from Grad and all arrived packaged PERFECTLY . Grad is a great packager. Shipped as promised. Communicated during the whole process. I will be buying from him again.

Highly recommened . Great shipper and communication.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I ordered chaeto from Grad and it was shipped very promptly. The packaging was excellent. It was double bagged and wrapped in newspaper. I even got a micro brittle star, limpet, and some pods and worms! Woot! I think next time I need to order that mini anemone he has.... :)

Thanks,

Nicole

• 4 weeks later...
jakal112233

I purchased a couple of frags from Grad yesterday and they were awesome. I even got to see his tank first hand and it is amazing. I highly recommend buying from him. I might be back for a few more here shortly.

Received my corals from grad on Friday at noonish they were guaranteed by 3 pm. Came well packaged even with a lil handle on the styrofoam lid. Temp acclimated them and dropped them in both corals opened up in minutes.

Will by avail.

Thanks grad

Ben

• 6 months later...

Archived