whites Blues Royal Blues

9am 5% 10% 10% 30min ramp

11am 10% 15% 15% 30min ramp

2pm 15% 20% 20% 30min ramp

3pm 20% 25% 25% 60min ramp

6pm 15% 20% 20% 30min ramp

8pm 10% 10% 10% 30min ramp

9pm 1% 2% 2% 30min ramp moonlight cycle

Thats how i was running them 2 weeks ago, but are you change from another light? or is this a new tank?

Im upgrading from a marineland reef led. I gotta play around with the lights - i know I have it set to high, at highest 35%. Im gonna readjust em this weekend. Im getting brown alage bloom all over my sand. Yes upgrade but new / newesh tank. 4month old with 2 zoa frags and one frogspawn

for tomorrow and saturday I simply lifted the light higher. Ill readjust this weekend like I said.

Edited by aquariumpav

Where are people getting these light mounts from:

71412cbf.jpg

BTW, the rails from ai look a lot like some from 80/20.com - check it out. lots of potential options for mounting.

Just got the nano on my 16 gallon bowfront. Looks great! I'll have to post pics later. Just a question about the fan. The fan stays off, but when I use like a screwdriver and flick the fan with it, it turns on and stays on. It will turn off eventually like at night. Anybody have a similar issue? Should I be worried about the fan not kicking on?

Just got the nano on my 16 gallon bowfront. Looks great! I'll have to post pics later. Just a question about the fan. The fan stays off, but when I use like a screwdriver and flick the fan with it, it turns on and stays on. It will turn off eventually like at night. Anybody have a similar issue? Should I be worried about the fan not kicking on?

My fan only comes on when I have it on peak settings

mine do the same but only when there running at 100%

I have a Sol Nano on my Elos Mini. Just set it up today.

I also have a "regular sol" but I'm probably not keeping it. Still trying to decide between the Nano and the full version.

Nice teggy. What u pushing with the turbo? Swap?

Which stunner strip would be best to pop out more color for the ai sol blue?

Ecoxotic stunner magenta?

More details of the custom mounting please!

I had a buddy roll 3/4" tube and tacked an adapter plate on the end. The adapter plate is bolted to the heat sink. Here's a pic of the back side. I originally was going to use 4 bolts, but 2 is plenty strong.

IMAG0105.jpg

that is so weird! I just started researching that exact thing today.

I'm thinking 2: blue and magenta. I have 1 blue to supplement the SOL white module. They are great.

that is so weird! I just started researching that exact thing today.

I'm thinking 2: blue and magenta. I have 1 blue to supplement the SOL white module. They are great.

yeah im getting a SOl Blue and i heard reds and darkish colors dont come put as well so its good to supplement with reddish LED.. so would Magenta be good? :o

its going over a ADA 60-F so i think one 12 in Stunner strip would be fine in between the AI SOL.

yeah im getting a SOl Blue and i heard reds and darkish colors dont come put as well so its good to supplement with reddish LED.. so would Magenta be good? :o

its going over a ADA 60-F so i think one 12 in Stunner strip would be fine in between the AI SOL.

My experience has been that the cool whites have a lot of yellow. Growth is really great, but the color just isn't there for me. I just picked up 1 more blue and 1 magenta from the lfs. I'll post some before and after pics. I've given this quite a bit of thought. Hope it looks cool.

Nice teggy. What u pushing with the turbo? Swap?

was making 251whp on 8psi on a built ls motor. just traded that motor for a typeR motor and tras that i'll boost. your on nwp4life no?

anyways, i'm actually thinking about getting a magenta stunner strip. i find that my red and pink digitada arn't coloring up as nice as i hoped.

My experience has been that the cool whites have a lot of yellow. Growth is really great, but the color just isn't there for me. I just picked up 1 more blue and 1 magenta from the lfs. I'll post some before and after pics. I've given this quite a bit of thought. Hope it looks cool.

Before and after pic ftw!!!

was making 251whp on 8psi on a built ls motor. just traded that motor for a typeR motor and tras that i'll boost. your on nwp4life no?

anyways, i'm actually thinking about getting a magenta stunner strip. i find that my red and pink digitada arn't coloring up as nice as i hoped.

Nah I don't really like posting builds but I'm on fitfreak

K20a2 swap slightly built with 6lb boost

I haven't seen any pics of magenta stunner strip and ai sol blue yet... Someone post please!!!

But it seems like a good idea

Edited by SoFit
I had a buddy roll 3/4" tube and tacked an adapter plate on the end. The adapter plate is bolted to the heat sink. Here's a pic of the back side. I originally was going to use 4 bolts, but 2 is plenty strong.

IMAG0105.jpg

Nice work, I wanted something similar but could not find a person to build it in time so I went with generic L brackets.

Also, all this stunner talk strip..........some1 please add 1 magenta strip and 1 UV strip and post pics!