17 replies to this topic

CarrillXXP

CarrillXXP

I'm better.

• Members
  • 1,429 posts
  • Joined 14 Apr 2011
  • Livermore, CA

I had actually ordered from them a few weeks back but I still wanted to post my opinion about the customer service I had received from Reefcleaners!

About 3 weeks back I ordered the 10 gallon quick crew with normal shipping (17 bucks! cheap!) and within about 3-4 days of ordering my crew, I received my package in the mail! I was extremely satisfied with the packaging; ALL the snails were alive and arrived safely. I thought there wasn't a whole lot of water in the bags but the snails tanked it out, plus it was a 102 degrees that day so it could have evaporated somewhat. But! Most of all I was amazed with how many snails I had actually got! I have enough for maybe a 30 gallon tank!

All in all, I have a happy tank full of snails :happy: and I would definitely buy from this company again! I suggest others to give them a try!

Thanks RC!

-Ryan
Posted Image

gupebreedr

gupebreedr

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 546 posts
  • Joined 16 Feb 2003
  • Tampa, Florida in the good old U.S.A.

I had actually ordered from them a few weeks back but I still wanted to post my opinion about the customer service I had received from Reefcleaners!

About 3 weeks back I ordered the 10 gallon quick crew with normal shipping (17 bucks! cheap!) and within about 3-4 days of ordering my crew, I received my package in the mail! I was extremely satisfied with the packaging; ALL the snails were alive and arrived safely. I thought there wasn't a whole lot of water in the bags but the snails tanked it out, plus it was a 102 degrees that day so it could have evaporated somewhat. But! Most of all I was amazed with how many snails I had actually got! I have enough for maybe a 30 gallon tank!

All in all, I have a happy tank full of snails :happy: and I would definitely buy from this company again! I suggest others to give them a try!

Thanks RC!

-Ryan

Ryan, I too ordered the same pack as you and received mine last week. I was pleased with my order as well as his customer service and communications. I highly recommend Reefcleaners.com. He totally rocks!!!!!!

JDK

JDK

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 611 posts
  • Joined 21 Sep 2011
  • Ohio
will be ordering from them soon.... Good to hear

metrokat

metrokat

High Heeled Reefer ;)

• Premium Members
  • 27,046 posts
  • Joined 14 Jul 2011
  • New York
Best in the business. :)

Click the Icons for links

Kats.png max.png TOTM.png featuredRB.png NLOGO.jpg MDfish_White_Background_copy_bigger.jpg JBJ-Cubey-3-Gallon-Desktop-Aquarium-Blac

nor_cal_nano

nor_cal_nano

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 3,059 posts
  • Joined 23 Apr 2009
  • Las Vegas, NV
They're supposed to be shipped with a minimum amount of water as far as I know.

Posted Image

ayobreezie

ayobreezie

marijuana dosing

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • Joined 17 Aug 2011
  • Sacramento, CA
Why is everyone from Sacramento?! Haha. Got my order from John a few weeks ago. Awesome service, bunch of extras that I don't know what to do with yet.

ADA 60P - rebooted to reef.

vallée des bâtons - shutdown

Wizzy

Wizzy

Cool Beans Reefer

• Members
  • 1,286 posts
  • Joined 21 Jun 2011
  • California, USA
John's great! His customer service and quality products make for an awesome business.

Cool Beans- Wizzy :happy:

CarrillXXP

CarrillXXP

I'm better.

• Members
  • 1,429 posts
  • Joined 14 Apr 2011
  • Livermore, CA
haha I am actually from the bay area and just moved back to livermore, but sacramento was where I lived for a while.
Posted Image

endolith

endolith

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 29 Dec 2006
I got a Sacramento order from reefcleaners last week also! Awesome stuff.

Ferrari_Jones

Ferrari_Jones

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Joined 17 Oct 2010
I order everything I can from John. I wish they would go into the fish business. Always received more than I ordered, and he always takes the time to answer my questions.

ayobreezie

ayobreezie

marijuana dosing

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • Joined 17 Aug 2011
  • Sacramento, CA

I order everything I can from John. I wish they would go into the fish business. Always received more than I ordered, and he always takes the time to answer my questions.

Lol, order one clownfish, get 5, that'd be nice.

ADA 60P - rebooted to reef.

vallée des bâtons - shutdown

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Nano Reefer

• Sponsor
  • 7,296 posts
  • Joined 23 Nov 2007
Thank you for the support! :)

GuySmily

GuySmily

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Joined 19 Sep 2011
  • near Sacramento, CA
Another Sacramento customer here... Next time we'll have to do a group buy, lol.

I noticed nobody posted pictures yet. Here's how my stuff came:
Posted Image

Posted Image

John - cool to see you on the boards. Keep up the good work! Loved the 1-cent algae you sent. It's growing fast, but brown algae is growing all over it. I took a pic on day 1, will have to get a pic of what it looks like now.

Day 1:
Posted Image

Newer:
Posted Image

Edited by GuySmily, 07 December 2011 - 07:21 PM.

like-fish

like-fish

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 03 Jan 2012
  • Howey in the hills Florida
i purchased 30lbs of base rock from John and got exactly what i requested and then some! Great pieces, very clean and even a big handfull of ruble for my refugium (as requested). Fast shipping, arrived in great condition!

Looking forward to doing more business with them!

mattidallama

mattidallama

Late night poster

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Joined 15 Jan 2012
  • Port Saint Lucie, FL
Put in a order in last week will be getting it in the next few days.

MeepNand

MeepNand

Journeyman Tinker

• Members
  • 4,746 posts
  • Joined 06 Jun 2011
  • Cupertino, CA
Reefcleaners is great. I have ordered from them my refractometer, multiple cleanup crews, macros, mangroves, and a mag test kit and have been satisfied every time.

Programming needed? Ask me for free!

Now with Eagle PCB design skills. See a good led driver IC?

Typhon reprogrammed- bell curve dimming!

Touchscreen LED Controller

Cree 4 channel MCPCB

I tell you these Mexicans work very hard for cheap

otest82

otest82

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Joined 10 Feb 2012
  • Carolina Beach, NC
I ordered some snails, pods, and the penny macro the other day. They have a good reputation, so I figured I would try them out.

mattidallama

mattidallama

Late night poster

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Joined 15 Jan 2012
  • Port Saint Lucie, FL
Just got my 5 gallon order and I got tons of extras and everything was alive he even threw in a couple hermit crabs for good luck. Only problem was that the ups guy never knocked on my door so the poor box sat out side for god knows how long but everything was alive when I opened the bags