Quick update..

Some of the new corals:

Mandarin Orange

IMG_0279.jpg

SC Untouchable

IMG_0280.jpg

Rainbow Acan

IMG_0291.jpg

Got other new ones but couldn't take a picture. I'll wait till my frag tank is up before anymore picture updates are added.

buddythelion

Man... there's only cherry choice corals in this tank!

Btw, would you mind if I use a pic of the blue-red blasto? I want to post it in a local forum asking if anyone's seen one around my area.

Man... there's only cherry choice corals in this tank!

Btw, would you mind if I use a pic of the blue-red blasto? I want to post it in a local forum asking if anyone's seen one around my area.

Sure. I've seen a couple of places in L.A. have these.

oh so jealous...

this is going to look insane when it grows out! im loving the tank so far :happy:

Thanks! I've ran out of room in this tank. I'm setting up a frag tank so I can get more corals. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Sorry, no updates for now. I had an alk drop and lost a lot stuff. I've kinda stopped on buying corals for the time being until my frag tanks are ready to go. This tank shall be an SPS and zoas tank in the future.

Thanks for checking in guys!!

I'll try to snap some photos this weekend. :)

KeyboardWarrior

Some stunning corals there I like that chalice and wow your zoa collection is amazing

Some stunning corals there I like that chalice and wow your zoa collection is amazing

Thank you. I've lost quite a few of those zoas. I've been a lil busy and haven't been able to update. I'll be able to get more pictures up once I get my frag tanks up and running. Gonna keep some pretty cool corals!! :)

Here's a sneak peak...

SketchUp1.jpg

banner2.jpg

Deleted User 4

Wow love those blastos, I use to have a mini colony of them....

Here's an old picture of mine back in my jbj nanocube days.

IMG_1312.jpg

thats sick looking. good luck man :D

Thanks man!

Wow love those blastos, I use to have a mini colony of them....

Here's an old picture of mine back in my jbj nanocube days.

IMG_1312.jpg

Wow..that is a nice colony! I saw you had to get rid of some corals. That sux. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I saw some nice blastos at Coral Gazers last time I was there. They were reasonably priced too but I didn't have the room for it. I actually got mine from Reef Raft USA and man do they have some really nice corals there. I was lucky to get a frag because they sold the whole rock the next week. :)

Deleted User 4
Thanks man!

Wow..that is a nice colony! I saw you had to get rid of some corals. That sux. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

ahah Well, not exactly. I just wanted to see if anyone was willing to buy it. Seems like no1 offered a price so I decided to keep all my pieces. :D

So are you starting a new tank build?

:D

ahah Well, not exactly. I just wanted to see if anyone was willing to buy it. Seems like no1 offered a price so I decided to keep all my pieces. :D

So are you starting a new tank build?

:D

AHhhh.. ICIC They're nice pieces.

Yip, I'm setting up a frag/growout tank for an eventual 180gal setup. Lol. Talking about planning ahead huh? I'll start a new thread on that build once I get some free time. It'll be a pretty nice setup. Costing me a fortune so far. :)

Deleted User 4
AHhhh.. ICIC They're nice pieces.

Yip, I'm setting up a frag/growout tank for an eventual 180gal setup. Lol. Talking about planning ahead huh? I'll start a new thread on that build once I get some free time. It'll be a pretty nice setup. Costing me a fortune so far. :)

Wooooooo, I must see this. I love fortune costing. :D

• 4 months later...

Archived