Cultivated Reef

Gio's Picotope

GioReef

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Corals...or a live replacement heart?? Those are the only things I'd put a seatbelt on. Oh an the kid... And maybe the wife. Lol. Joke.

Oh please. The Apple store opened at 10am, I was out of there at 10:13am with the first version iPad they made.

25445_407570990700_576975700_5684955_3079362_n.jpg

took some pics of when my blue leds were on...

IMG_1905.jpg

this one i was messing around with the white balance. oddly, these are close to the real colors of my frags. don't mind the water surface :P i was too lazy to shut the filter off

IMG_1910.jpg

anyways, this is what was in the box!

I'll be ordering some coral on the internet soon. Typically i've ordered from LiveAquaria or Vivid Aquariums, anyone got any other places they recommend??? mostly looking for acans, and some softies. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So I come home yesterday to find this... :o

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

turns out the bag of chemipure exploded and obviously all the carbon went into the display. Needless to say, I had a lot of cleanup to do... i mean that s*** was everywhere! :angry:

after lots of headaches and mouthfulls of saltwater, i seem to have cleaned all of if up. zoas didn't get affected at all but the gsp is kinda pissed.

ehhhhh <_<

soooo after that disaster, everything is back to normal...

I received my shipment from Cultivated Reef today!

enjoy

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

Those are very nice. Sorry about the carbon, accidents happen. Glad everybody came out ok. :)

really making me want an orange plate....damn you :P

hehehe :D

anyways, I got an orange/red monti cap frag a couple days ago so i'll be posting pictures soon. First sps ever! haha a little excited :lol:

hehehe :D

anyways, I got an orange/red monti cap frag a couple days ago so i'll be posting pictures soon. First sps ever! haha a little excited :lol:

I'd be excited too. This is way beyond my level. Can't wait to see pictures.

L

Update:

more coral arrived today! also ordered another maxi mini... excuse the frag plugs, i need to reposition lots of frags and then I will remove the plugs :) sorry about the picture quality also, my camera's not the best

new orange and rainbow acans

IMG_2040.jpg

maxi mini and the start of my ric garden :D

IMG_2031.jpg

and finally... a FTS

IMG_2037.jpg

Archived