Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacob's Photography

Jacobnano

Some I do, but none of the above photos. These were actually only occasionally cropped, that's it :)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic photos Jacob!

so i went through more of this thread and :o is all I can say. Are you majoring in photography of some sorts? You could easily sell a lot of your prints, some of them are just outstanding! Well Done man

Fantastic photos Jacob!

so i went through more of this thread and :o is all I can say. Are you majoring in photography of some sorts? You could easily sell a lot of your prints, some of them are just outstanding! Well Done man

Thanks!

That is quite the complement :o thank you! Umm I don't believe I will be, it is more of a hobby for me at the moment :happy:

Something like this will make those "product shots" look like the pros.

Use it with a strobe or even a remote flash. They are cheap and work great.

Something like this will make those "product shots" look like the pros.

Use it with a strobe or even a remote flash. They are cheap and work great.

Yeah those little things are pretty cool, I don't really do that many photos of that style to justify it though :lol:

7517492850_d5dba992b8_z.jpg

Dropped by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr

devilsadvocate

awesome!

my goal is to get a lightning shot, but i dont see that happening for awhile. haha

Man these are great! Very talented. I used to shoot a lot of fim with a simple Pentex K1000 back in the day but have not really learned the digital yet even though I have a Nikon D60. You are motivating me to see what the Nikon can do.

Thanks!

Are you on some photography-based forums? I think it'd do you really good to if you aren't, usually you can get some great C&C there.

• 1 month later...
Beautiful captures jacob...keep shooting my friend.

Thanks man! Will do :happy:

He lives! Great pics Jacob. How is your tank? When do you head off to college?

Ha, yup still here. I have been a little busy lately ha. The tank is alright, but I will need to do some work to get it back into presentable shape.

I am still working at the USDA and I also got a car to work on /occupy me during the winter (it is a Datsun 280zx!). I am a "Feb" at Middlebury so I won't start school until February. I will have one semester, summer, three regular years, then my final semester that will end in February. I like the system, and gives me my first September through December off from school in...12 years ha.

Thanks man! Will do :happy:

Ha, yup still here. I have been a little busy lately ha. The tank is alright, but I will need to do some work to get it back into presentable shape.

I am still working at the USDA and I also got a car to work on /occupy me during the winter (it is a Datsun 280zx!). I am a "Feb" at Middlebury so I won't start school until February. I will have one semester, summer, three regular years, then my final semester that will end in February. I like the system, and gives me my first September through December off from school in...12 years ha.

Nice pickup on the car. How is the body? What needs to be done?

Nice pickup on the car. How is the body? What needs to be done?

The body is pretty straight. Clean title and everything, but there are a couple little dings. I would like to re-paint it as the final fix. The engine is running great, one little super slow oil leak, but not bad. The rest is mostly cosmetic, fix some interior things like the seats and a back interior panel. I love the car though, T-tops are awesome...plus I have always loved the style.

Turbo or NA? I would love to have the Turbo version. The L28ET is a good little motor and handles low boost well. It would be fun to crank the boost past the 6psi that it comes stock with.

Turbo or NA? I would love to have the Turbo version. The L28ET is a good little motor and handles low boost well. It would be fun to crank the boost past the 6psi that it comes stock with.

It is N/A, not the turbo unfortunately. It would be pretty cool, but you already have an STi!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived