Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

Beautiful images.

I've been contemplating starting my own photography thread. I merely dabble. I noticed most people here on NR don't "tag" their photo with a signature.... I'm scurred of people on the Internet doing the whole "right-click-save-as" thing. I don't like it when people pass off my images as their own.

Evidently, not a lot of people here seem to worry about that. :unsure:

I don't know if it'd work, or if people would even want to steal them, but I also save a .TIFF and RAW file for each picture.

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

The Middlebury College Reefer

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.

Beautiful images.

I've been contemplating starting my own photography thread. I merely dabble. I noticed most people here on NR don't "tag" their photo with a signature.... I'm scurred of people on the Internet doing the whole "right-click-save-as" thing. I don't like it when people pass off my images as their own.

Evidently, not a lot of people here seem to worry about that. :unsure:

Thank you!

Yea, I think most people on here like myself would appreciate their art getting out there, albeit with proper credits. Flickr is a way to make it a little more difficult (you can't right click :lol:).

Who knows....

I don't know if it'd work, or if people would even want to steal them, but I also save a .TIFF and RAW file for each picture.

I have the original copies of mine as well! Good strategy.

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
Posted Image
Hungry Fungia by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr
Posted Image
Frogspawn by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr
Posted Image
Golden Torch Tentacles by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr
Posted Image
Sexy Shrimp by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr

marc3lo19

marc3lo19

www.fragbox.ca

• Members
  • 1,342 posts
  • Joined 11 Jul 2006
  • Toronto - Canada
omgomgomg amazing shots omgomgomg

FragboxNewBannerApril2012copy_zps2561de8

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.

omgomgomg amazing shots omgomgomg

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
Posted Image
Stretch by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr

Posted Image
Dinosaur by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
What is it? :o

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

yoshii

yoshii

Female Reefer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts
  • Joined 24 Jun 2010
  • East Bay, California
haha when I saw the first picture I was like, uh nice picture of a twig? :huh:

Cool worm/caterpillar!

55gal: Reef - 10g: Leaffish Macro-Algae Tank - 3g: Pico Reef - 1.6g: Mini Macro Tank

I swear yoshii you turn every thread into a chat box lol!!!

Lack of research is the biggest down fall of people in this hobby.

animalmaster6

animalmaster6

Moved On

• Members
  • 15,888 posts
  • Joined 29 Nov 2009
Awesome!!

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
Thanks everyone! Yup, it is some sort of inch worm actually. Very cool indeed.

Posted Image
Meal Time by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr

Lokko21

Lokko21

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2011
  • Hollywood Ca.
What camera are you using, lens, settings those pictures are amazing, keep the goodies coming...

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
Thanks! The camera is a Canon Rebel T1i, the lens for most is my 60mm macro. I always shoot in full manual mode, this shot was with a flash so 1/200th of a second with an aperture that was pretty wide open.

Lokko21

Lokko21

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Joined 11 Nov 2011
  • Hollywood Ca.

Thanks! The camera is a Canon Rebel T1i, the lens for most is my 60mm macro. I always shoot in full manual mode, this shot was with a flash so 1/200th of a second with an aperture that was pretty wide open.

Awesome thanks, imm new to the photography party, I just got my first camera and imm trying to get the best pictures I can.
Love your work, thanks again.

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
No problem! Just do a lot of research, and get to know your camera. Then, just take as many photos as you can, that is the best way to learn :)!

Good luck!

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Have you used a 50mm, and if so, how does it compare view-wise to a 60mm?

Do you even logic?

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
I have the 50mm prime as well, and it is pretty nice. View wise, obviously the 50 is a little wider, but I do have a crop sensor camera so it isn't how the lens is usually thought of.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

I have the 50mm prime as well, and it is pretty nice. View wise, obviously the 50 is a little wider, but I do have a crop sensor camera so it isn't how the lens is usually thought of.

Really? Which 50 prime?

Do you even logic?

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
I have the cheapest one, the 1.8 :lol:

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
:lol: Is the build quality as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

Do you even logic?

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
Eh, it is plastic and loud, but other than that I am fine. You have to worry (apparently this occasionally happens) about it fusing to the body of your camera, but I always take my lenses off after I use them anyway.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
:eek:

I'm hoping to get the upgraded one, with the metal end.

Do you even logic?

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.

:eek:

I'm hoping to get the upgraded one, with the metal end.

Meh, I am OCD so it won't happen to me.

Good luck! They aren't cheap!

Jacobnano

Jacobnano

• Members
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined 13 Apr 2009
  • Yakima, Washington.
I took this tonight, I am pretty proud of it actually.

Posted Image
Hamilton by Jacob-Reef, on Flickr

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Nice details! That crop seems a little off though.

Do you even logic?

indoor gardening

indoor gardening

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 24 Mar 2012

I LOVE COMPLICATIONS! these are awesome Jacob!

extremly amazing