inTank Media Baskets

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

omgomgomg

Give me a thread!

Wish I had one, need the tank first.

I have had my 5.5g with AC110 ,PAR38 running for about 4 months, just didnt like the feel of the tank. so its running with rock, sand, 3 blastos, and 2 heads of an unknown zoa. All headed to the new tank when it arrives.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its nice to see a tank this size setup. I am finishing my order from micro-reefs tomorrow for the 24x10x9 with the RKL. So it will be pretty close to yours. cant wait

i like the sound of this.

jeremi is pleased.

I wouldn't recommend that because I don't think mine did anything lol. But from most people's experience chaeto is a good route. I like the calupera and mangroves I have right now. There's all kinds of cool macro though.

How come no water and salt?

Think of those poor little corals, suffering away in their own filth. Have some Christmas spirit and give them clean water!

I wouldn't recommend that because I don't think mine did anything lol. But from most people's experience chaeto is a good route. I like the calupera and mangroves I have right now. There's all kinds of cool macro though.

i have to agree with joel. chaeto did nothing for me.

walmart sells distilled water in gallon jugs for like 60 cents. i use that now and it made a world of a difference

How come no water and salt?

Think of those poor little corals, suffering away in their own filth. Have some Christmas spirit and give them clean water!

I'm poor! christmas is coming soon though.

Get the coral croucher, they poisonous so they cool.

My sixline will tear him apart.

i have to agree with joel. chaeto did nothing for me.

walmart sells distilled water in gallon jugs for like 60 cents. i use that now and it made a world of a difference

Alright I will look into that.

I know you told me to shuttup, you rude little tween:angry:

Not all sixlines are mean...and would one be dums enough to mess with a poisonous fish? I don't know. I had a sixline that was nice to my goby and cardinal...

Alright guys.

I "stumbled" on 200$. I'm going to use on Christmas presents for the family, and a little gift for myself. Any suggestions? Probably gonna cost ~30$.

Don't hate on 6lines, I had one that lived peacefully with a skunk cleaner shrimp and 3 damsels for over 2 years. Then the tank crashed and everyone died.

IDK what do you want that costs $30?

Hate on sixlines? Are you kidding? I have one and love it to death! :wub:

Yeah I dunno. I can spend more if I want. Probably buy some corals from Schreiba or ask my parents for it for Christmas.

get a bj........

i mean a blue jawfish.

First reaction: :huh:

Seconds later: :lol:

Archived