Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything is great! You?

Good good, getting the stand and SUMP ready for the big move! So excited!

How's school excited for summer?

Jordan, just quit adding things to your tank. There's no reason that this has to be a huge expense for you. Cut down to weekly 10% changes (no more wasting money on water lol) flake fish food will last forever and is cheap, you'll never need to change your LEDs (at least for a while). There's no way, with some easy budgeting, that you couldn't do both. Especially since all your start up costs have been paid.

Selling anything aquarium related is silly. If you take it down, store it for later. Including livestock, my 20 gallon cost less than $100 because I had saved everything. I saved at least 1500 on the 40 by saving the 75 reef stuff.

Jordan, just quit adding things to your tank. There's no reason that this has to be a huge expense for you. Cut down to weekly 10% changes (no more wasting money on water lol) flake fish food will last forever and is cheap, you'll never need to change your LEDs (at least for a while). There's no way, with some easy budgeting, that you couldn't do both. Especially since all your start up costs have been paid.

Selling anything aquarium related is silly. If you take it down, store it for later. Including livestock, my 20 gallon cost less than $100 because I had saved everything. I saved at least 1500 on the 40 by saving the 75 reef stuff.

+1

Why everything is getting recycled and put right into the new tank. No reason to have to be rid of it as it always comes in handy at some point. ;)

Dammit Joel!

Can you mow lawns? I made $20-40 a yard when I was your age so you'd only have to mow a few yards a month to afford your phone.

Archived