Top Shelf Aquatics

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

Yeah I'm def getting it. Oh and no worries about getting that app, my iPods been jailbroken for over 4 years ;) I can get any app that is or has been in the app store!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my iPods been jailbroken for over 4 years ;) I can get any app that is or has been in the app store!

600x464px-LL-a9f33f8e_watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I don't like the way jailbreaking makes my phone run. I've tried it several times on different phones but it always craps it up. I do like free apps though.

devilsadvocate
I don't like the way jailbreaking makes my phone run. I've tried it several times on different phones but it always craps it up. I do like free apps though.

jailbreaking is lame.

Depends on what jailbreaking software you use. I honestly can't remember what I used because its been years, but if I knew I'd tell you. It's been extremely reliable.

jailbreaking is lame.

I agree, now with all the stuff iOS 5 has to offer there's not a real reason to void your warranty over it.

Depends on what jailbreaking software you use. I honestly can't remember what I used because its been years, but if I knew I'd tell you. It's been extremely reliable.

I have used several, the only one I remember was the jailbreakme.com one that was pretty nifty but really sucked in making your phone fast.

Seriously considering selling this tank as well.

Yeah it's a tough decision, but I need money. It's getting expensive keeping up with the maintenance and live stock. Live is really busy right now and I can't give the tank the attention it needs.

Yay for selling it?

I'll get another tank soon, I just can't afford one right now!

I've got to fund my iPhone's monthly data plan.

surgicalsense
I'll get another tank soon, I just can't afford one right now!

I've got to fund my iPhone's monthly data plan.

... and I want to get out of my lame Droid X <_< ... I am sooo over this phone.

get a job you hippie.

Of course I'm getting one. i'm just thinking of my priorities. I need a break. From life.

... and I want to get out of my lame Droid X <_< ... I am sooo over this phone.

Gosh that sucks. iPhone ftw!

Jacob042426

Have a bar mitzvah. It's never too late. :)

I got enough money to be able tofund 5 nice tanks for 5 years+ the running costs. :)

Have a bar mitzvah. It's never too late. :)

I got enough money to be able tofund 5 nice tanks for 5 years+ the running costs. :)

Whoa! <_< I'll set up another tank. Just not right now.

your 16, stfu.

Eat a dick. Life's stressful. I'm not crying or whining, just trying to eliminate the more costly things in my life.

Jacob042426

Just let it go on autopilot and let what you have grow in.

And get some macros from reefcleaners to help when you skip water changes.

Archived