Top Shelf Aquatics

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Jacob, kinda like how my thread was pooped on 10 pages at a time/night.

Use the "block" feature. You never have to see comments from people you don't appreciate. End of problem and VERY effective.

But you appreciate me right? :flower:

your thread would turn brown by the end of the night md.

im on pg. 66 in it.

yup, get into the 190's and you can see when I got hacked, reading over it its really funnny, all of my accounts got hacked even NR. He was posting over me.

colormyheart
Use the "block" feature. You never have to see comments from people you don't appreciate. End of problem and VERY effective.

Thanks Metrokat! :) I didn't know it was possible to block members. Very helpful.

yup, get into the 190's and you can see when I got hacked, reading over it its really funnny, all of my accounts got hacked even NR. He was posting over me.

Do you have any idea of who did it? How did they know all of your accounts?

Do you have any idea of who did it? How did they know all of your accounts?

Yes, we know, but we didnt press charges, but we threatened. He has hacking software and he is really good with computers. I knew who he was while he was posting, but I didnt want to voice it.

Yes, we know, but we didnt press charges, but we threatened. He has hacking software and he is really good with computers. I knew who he was while he was posting, but I didnt want to voice it.

Was it somebody you know in real life, somebody from school or somebody from N-R?

devilsadvocate
Do me a favor and never, EVER speak to me, nor direct any comment towards me. Got it?

What the #### crawled up your ass and died?

What the #### crawled up your ass and died?

i was gonna say the same thing lol. although euphyllia is incredibly annoying, i felt that was a bit over the top. you know when you tell someone to not harass you on the web, they are going to do just that.

colormyheart
i was gonna say the same thing lol. although euphyllia is incredibly annoying, i felt that was a bit over the top. you know when you tell someone to not harass you on the web, they are going to do just that.

Sorry if it offended you in any way. I admit, it was a very rough and aggressive statement, but I don't take it back. I apologize if my hostility upset anyone.

Sorry if it offended you in any way. I admit, it was a very rough and aggressive statement, but I don't take it back. I apologize if my hostility upset anyone.

no dude, I am mean as hell for no reason sometimes. i am actually somewhat "off" in the anger escalation department. i just didn't read far back enough to see what merited that response.

but yeah, if you tell someone like him to not bug you....he is going to try and bug you.

just like all the losers in the lounge. you ask a legit question about a relevant subject and you get 20 idiots all putting gtfo and +1 to that. they are a sad bunch, mostly with micro penis i presume. otherwise, why the unprovoked hostility? i get where they are coming from with being tired of the constant barrage of "what's the heckz iz this thing" threads but what they fail to realize is that this is a public forum. it is a site designed to spread info to new and old alike. the problem with them is that they are all beyond the needing help phase, but do not want to offer any either, so they just accumulate in the lounge and bs with each other while simultaneously stroking their internet egos. It's hilarious actually. the only time i am on this site is when i feel like talking about reef keeping or showing off new stuff. when i feel like talking with friends about random bull####, i invite them out to go drinking or play baseball or whatever else people with normally developed social skills do. if you let them know they irked you, they will irk more. why you ask? because none of them have anything better to do.

just wait and see the responses to this. they will have you believe they don't read these "noob" forums. but they do. and the reason they do is so they can periodically jump on people and try to bust them down and run them out. if the general forums ceased to exist, those dudes would not continue on. it would just fall apart. the reason i know this is simple. if they REALLY were so tired of all the "general forum bs" they would have started their own password protected site where they can play e-grab ass with each other all day long and not be interrupted by the likes of the "noobs" but they don't and the won't. they are successful losers that like to share cantankerous venom with eachother, while periodically harassing innocents.

colormyheart

Wow, it seems you've been holding that in for a while, eh? I have to agree, the lounge rats aren't particularly inviting. I hate to see them be so mean to newbies. They all need to get off the internet, or at least be of help to the beginners.

Archived