Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

rbaby' 60-F Dual View Panorama

rbaby

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't beat a dual view.

Kat you will love these, they're PEENK! My favorite pieces! A hot pink spotted discosoma (this guy is new, just got him and still suffering from shipping stress):

_MG_8391.JPG

and a peachy Frogspawn/Euphyllia:

_MG_8382.JPG

We should have tanks of just peeeeenk!

Kat you will love these, they're PEENK! My favorite pieces! A hot pink spotted discosoma (this guy is new, just got him and still suffering from shipping stress):

_MG_8391.JPG

and a peachy Frogspawn/Euphyllia:

_MG_8382.JPG

We should have tanks of just peeeeenk!

Oh wow, did you get those from Cherry Corals? They had that shroom for sale a few weeks ago....

What lily pipes are you running if u don't mind me asking?? They look like 13mm but just want to be sure. Thanks ;)

I'll have to find the box, I had forgotten :(

Oh wow, did you get those from Cherry Corals? They had that shroom for sale a few weeks ago....

Does Cherry Corals have a good selection? I should check them out. I've never bought anything from them. I got this guy from eBay.

Its ok. No biggie! I keep wondering if the 13mm ones I ordered are going to be too big for my 5 gallon. They have 10mm but that's pretty small.

Its ok. No biggie! I keep wondering if the 13mm ones I ordered are going to be too big for my 5 gallon. They have 10mm but that's pretty small.

Found it. I checked, it's the 13mm from Cal Aqua.

• 4 weeks later...

Does Cherry Corals have a good selection? I should check them out. I've never bought anything from them. I got this guy from eBay.

Cherry has a pretty good selection. I've ordered stuff from them twice and I'm pretty happy with my orders. Who do you buy from ebay if you don't mind me asking?

Archived