Cultivated Reef

eshinesystem LED fixtures

xCry0x

Just to follow up, eshine cannot find my payment made to them through paypal.....

Not exactly the greatest endorsement ever, however knowing paypal I have told eshine I will hold off for a couple of days before I file a dispute to see if the payment shows up.

I was of the understanding that htey did not accept Paypal, only a bank transfer?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was of the understanding that htey did not accept Paypal, only a bank transfer?

Nope they now accept paypal as well, but they seem to be having issues with it, I think, they expect the money to go straight from paypal into their account, talking to Peter they are all scratching their heads over there as they saw the payment pending...then the money disappeared.... I sent them an email telling them to look at their paypal account balance.

Normally by now I would of filed a dispute with paypal, but I am going to give them 48hrs to figure out what they are doing, in talking to others on other forums they have had no issues (with standard orders) with eshine, so I am giving them the benefit of the doubt right now.

And I just got an email from them saying they found the payment.... LOL.... very apologetic, so I am guessing someone in the office is getting yelled at.

Again, they have been very good with the communications through this whole thing and I would certainly have no issues recommending them.

just waiting for my lights to arrive, DHL is proving to be useless, the lights have been bouncing between LA and Cincinnati for the last 3 days.

Well the lights finally made it here, after going :

Hong Kong-LA-Cincinnati-LA-Cincinnati-LA- Vegas.....I kid you not, I was sitting here watching DHL take these lights around the country.

Anyways, they were packaged very well, it took me a while to break into the boxes, first impressions are very good, the lights are well constructed, I did test them before hanging them, nearly blinded myself ;)

Now I have the lights above the tank, I am easing into them, I have them set at about 50% right now, the fish are not happy, but they will get over it, the coral is really popping :D

In hindsight, I should of ordered 3 of the lights just to get better coverage, however, what I may well end up doing is ordering one of these LINK and move the washers down to be parallel .

I will post pictures later.

I just picked up a AI Nano for my Biocube HQI, I used the supplied mounting arm. I mounted it to the back false wall and supported the weight by securing two chains to the rear of the Biocube. I then trimmed the back covers.

1q1zjk.jpg

30iictw.jpg

Archived