Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny story...we sell red bull to Starbucks lol. And any energy drink has a major chance of failing when going up against red bull or monster. more then likely the new Starbucks drink will be distributed by pepsi - who is failing with all of they're energy drinks. Starbucks energy shots don't even show up in the top 20 on Nelson reports so its a non-threat , however it would still be conflict of interest if we were caught with one in uniform

Idk man. You read the flavors they have?

If bars carry it, I can see it replacing redbull and vodka. Just cuz I think most ppl don't particularly love the taste of redbull.

What's the sales of 5hr energy shot vs redbull in stores?

Glad to see those nems perking up! :)

And also those clams are beautiful :wub:

Waiting for contracts is so nerve wracking. We just moved at the end of October, I remember it clearly!

If bars carry it, I can see it replacing redbull and vodka. Just cuz I think most ppl don't particularly love the taste of redbull.

And will Starbucks continue to sell RB in addition to its own energy drink?

I dunno lol.

hmm....I hve tested phosphate once since no water changes...Look what its at lol

IMG_20120322_220425.jpg

Yea I'm ninja...lol I try not to bump my thread a million times a day so I don't seem selfish haha...but I don't have enough time to catch up on others tanks during the day rofl

Yea I'm ninja...lol I try not to bump my thread a million times a day so I don't seem selfish haha...but I don't have enough time to catch up on others tanks during the day rofl

You are so considerate :lol: You know we don't mind reading your thread and all of it's useful information!

How's the hanna checker working for you? Is that the only one you got? I've been thinking about getting the Alkalinity one.

You are so considerate :lol: You know we don't mind reading your thread and all of it's useful information!

How's the hanna checker working for you? Is that the only one you got? I've been thinking about getting the Alkalinity one.

Haha thanks Gena. No I have another one...it measures something...the thing it measures seems accurate.. hint its a red checker and unreleased

I need help with my trigger

I hope you don't charge me for ad space.

I charge that stylo in your order

Haha thanks Gena. No I have another one...it measures something...the thing it measures seems accurate.. hint its a red checker and unreleased

I think you mentioned this before. Hmmmm....what could it be????? I tried quickly googling and came up with nothing.

surgicalsense
Noooooo, that captain quote is the best ever.

Agreed ... but his others are just so wrong in the funnest way.

Your worst enemy that you changed to distilled for.....shhhh don't tell

... and I need to learn to mix my SW still. Like I am back in 11 grade chemistry class fearful I am going to blow something up.

This dumb ass forgot to glue down the 5inch acro last night when he swapped places with it and the clam....and it fell over...twice...ooops

IMG_20120323_163505.jpg

IMG_20120323_163450.jpg

Moar piktars :P

IMG_20120323_190755.jpg

IMG_20120323_190848.jpg

IMG_20120323_190916.jpg

Spathulata is morphing colors

IMG_20120323_191101.jpg

IMG_20120323_191607.jpg

The assessors green stripes have turned red...crazy sorry he's fast and hard to get a pic of lol..and my glass is dirty lol

IMG_20120323_192149.jpg

IMG_20120323_192108.jpg

IMG_20120323_192218.jpg

IMG_20120323_192054.jpg

The assessor is awesome. He's such a ninja, always in the shadows. I really didn't think when most descriptions say they mostly hang out in dark overhangs and caves that that's where it would be. Like you never see him in the light haha. Anyway I wish my original sun tail never jumped. The other one uses an opening in the back and is super shy. I never see him unless all pumps are off and I'm looking top down feeding :(. The other one would chill out front watching sucks.

You have all kinds of pretty colors in here today :)

My dragon's breath is still kicking. I wedged it under a rock to keep it in one spot. Seems to have done the trick. It's definitely growing (with bryopsis all around it :lol:)....really, that's not funny :(

Archived