Cultivated Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

WTF? some of them die when when you look at them wrong and some can be either frozen or boiled and they come back.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny story...we sell red bull to Starbucks lol. And any energy drink has a major chance of failing when going up against red bull or monster. more then likely the new Starbucks drink will be distributed by pepsi - who is failing with all of they're energy drinks. Starbucks energy shots don't even show up in the top 20 on Nelson reports so its a non-threat , however it would still be conflict of interest if we were caught with one in uniform

For all who demand a pink clam....divers den...8...,5 derasa. 3 pink and purple tear drop maxs

Example....

lg-022812-604a.jpg

Funny story...we sell red bull to Starbucks lol. And any energy drink has a major chance of failing when going up against red bull or monster. more then likely the new Starbucks drink will be distributed by pepsi - who is failing with all of they're energy drinks. Starbucks energy shots don't even show up in the top 20 on Nelson reports so its a non-threat , however it would still be conflict of interest if we were caught with one in uniform

Very interesting, and probably interesting to see how it pans out.

That one should be fine, I do that every morning.

:lol:

Yea its crazy I'm happy they're both alive. One went from the size of a nickel to about 2.5 inches around without its tentacles inflated yet

That's awesome!!!! I don't know a thing about anemones like that....but they looked recoverable to me. Glad to hear they are doing better :)

That clam is WOW!!!!! Very pretty!!!!!

That's awesome!!!! I don't know a thing about anemones like that....but they looked recoverable to me. Glad to hear they are doing better :)

That clam is WOW!!!!! Very pretty!!!!!

Haha me either.....if someone doesn't get them allt by the end of the day ima punch myself in the face and buy it lol

Sweet clam. Imma get me one of those someday.

Awesome video.

For all who demand a pink clam....divers den...8...,5 derasa. 3 pink and purple tear drop maxs

Example....

lg-022812-604a.jpg

That beeotch is six inches long. Where would you put it??

Top left where the maxi minis are once I remove that top rock its flat. I'm trying to resists so bad from grabbing two hahaha pink derasa and a teardrop...fuuuuuck

Grab hold of yourself boy. You're worse than a 17 yo in a whore house with a buy one get two free gift certificate.

I must say that I'm about to pull the trigger myself, but not on that beautiful big one, she's way too big for my tank.

I was 14 at my first whore house and ten years later things still surprise me...lol trigger puller!

surgicalsense
"Ima be ploppin baby nems like ghetto children" ... says, Brad

~ Be-be quote of the day ~

I was 14 at my first whore house and ten years later things still surprise me...lol trigger puller!

Oh man, this one might replace the Captian quote :lol:

Playing catch up here, well thought out tank, loving it.

Only 51 more pages or reading to go!

Bahahaha I really should stop putting off indexinf this thread. Twan thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you get some use full ideas out of this 3 month adventure that has become my thread lol

~ Be-be quote of the day ~

Oh man, this one might replace the Captian quote :lol:

Haha a yea...I was a young lad lol

The bigger one has shrunk and doesn't want to hold its krill down

IMG_20120322_200832.jpg

The other one just peachy

IMG_20120322_200947.jpg

and...the clam got a fw dip..

Oh man, what a recovery!!!

Did you get over your clam fever today? I was at work all day, in fact I'm still at work, so I couldn't place an order, but I am gonna dream of those pink clams tonight........seriously.

The bigger one has shrunk and doesn't want to hold its krill down

IMG_20120322_200832.jpg

The other one just peachy

IMG_20120322_200947.jpg

and...the clam got a fw dip..

Man what a different looking Nem!

Hows the clammy after her FW dip? Hope she is feeling better, do they have Pink Clams on DD? I need to check them again, they had some on there but 250 for a clam I can get here locally is just way too rich for my blood.

Oh and how's the house hunt going?

Oh man, what a recovery!!!

Did you get over your clam fever today? I was at work all day, in fact I'm still at work, so I couldn't place an order, but I am gonna dream of those pink clams tonight........seriously.

Yea Im over it after coming home to my clam - that one spot just wont recover I cant figure it out.

Plus the big one i posted earlier was sold before I got home

Man what a different looking Nem!

Hows the clammy after her FW dip? Hope she is feeling better, do they have Pink Clams on DD? I need to check them again, they had some on there but 250 for a clam I can get here locally is just way too rich for my blood.

Oh and how's the house hunt going?

Yea completely different. The clam looks horrible haha, they always do after a FW dip. Yes there are 50-70 dollar derasas and three pink/purple tear drop maximas ranging from 129-199.

house....waiting for the 2nd response to an ammended contract ... word

Ahhh amending contracts, fun!

Yeah I just figure if I can pay the 60-70 here locally for more color I will do that VS paying the 250 for the Ultra Maximas on DD. But man they are tempting

I saw the teardrops, IDK I just don;t like the patterns on them... -_-

IDK I just dont!

I like the Blue or Green ones with the awesome patterns. IDK why but the Dersa's and their patterns just dont turn my crank, ya know? ;)

Archived