Cultivated Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Well that's what the editors are for!

Whoa! Who opened the windows and turned the AC off? Try a frozen Water bottle and float it for a few minutes in the tank. It may help to bring the temp back to normal.

Lol.....guess? I got it back down to 78.6. And turned the AC on lol. Im considering buying a chiller that is rated for 400 gallons as the full system I'm building for the new house will be in the 225 range. And Brit sometimes likes to be able to have the windows open - either that or an A/c unit through the garage wall just to keep the temp in the fish room at 70 degrees or less

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See I like to open the windows too just for a hour or so, but I will not do that if the temp is higher outside. I don't like to cook in my own house!

LOL glad you got it down, everyone look okay?

Yea everyone looked ok - aside from diatoms on the sand bed...seems every time the heat goes over 80 I get crazy diatoms

I see you bought yourself a purple rain. Does this mean the new anemone/clown tank will be ready for inhabitants soon?

I also have absolutely no space for nems. philyouraquarium.com had some purple rains for really nice prices which is where I think Brad just bought one.

I see you bought yourself a purple rain. Does this mean the new anemone/clown tank will be ready for inhabitants soon?

Yep it will be ready soon - stealth like haha. I got a 4 inch purple rain..

I want a purple rain nem :( But I have no place to put it.

Lol they're sooooo cool

I also have absolutely no space for nems. philyouraquarium.com had some purple rains for really nice prices which is where I think Brad just bought one.

Yep at an aw some price too!

Also stealth like I got a Hanna phosphate and a unreleased Hanna checker on the way....ninja ;)

Keeping secrets from your fans? We will not tolerate this!!!!

Hey Brad, what's the poop on the unreleased Ca checker?????? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Keeping secrets from your fans? We will not tolerate this!!!!

Hey Brad, what's the poop on the unreleased Ca checker?????? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Haha...planning for a nice update instead of several small ones ;)

I'll give you a hint....its not a calcium checker...or any mineral... ;)

Ah ha. I've heard rumors they are working on measuring clam hormone levels.

Bahahaha pink clam jokes will never get old

Damn, I had a purple rain in my cart last night but didn't order it, then went to order this morning and they were all sold out :(

Damn, I had a purple rain in my cart last night but didn't order it, then went to order this morning and they were all sold out :(

;) my bad homie lol

You bought an anemone? Where from? Will you put it in Imaginarium for now?

Oh..nevermind...I see PYA!!! I can't wait to see it!!!!

You bought an anemone? Where from? Will you put it in Imaginarium for now?

Oh..nevermind...I see PYA!!! I can't wait to see it!!!!

Yes ma'am. I'm gonna try to have the tank setup by Wednesday when it arrives - however the lights aren't finished so it will reside in the imaginarium for now - in a breeder net

Exactly how stalker like was it of me to announce on your thread that you bought a purple rain anemone from PYA before you actually announced it? :lol:

Exactly how stalker like was it of me to announce on your thread that you bought a purple rain anemone from PYA before you actually announced it? :lol:

I was wondering how that happened.... I went back to look for the big announcement and photos but was disappointed and confused :wacko: haha

Hahahaba it was kinda creep but I don't mind cause you share neoprene pics haha Jk

:lol: You're an odd dude, Brad. Does Brit know about this neoprene fetish?

And the reason I knew was because I was reading the threads on the home page and saw the PYA one about the nems and saw you had posted that you bought one. Then when I was checking in on everyone's threads I decided I'd ask you about the new nem. :)

Oh, and very nice photos. Are those all with your phone?

Archived