ReefCleaners.org

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

fireball still looks the same joel. Its been since the beginning of january and still hasn't expanded...it sucks man, it doesnt walk, and only slightly expands.

Yea Criley I got those three big ass colonies for 120....40 bucks a pop...the biggest one is in the back of the tank and hopefully will grow up behind the clam

I bet it will flourish in your nem tank. I really don't think you need a mp10 for it, if you get one I would run it very low.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet it will flourish in your nem tank. I really don't think you need a mp10 for it, if you get one I would run it very low.

yea I decided on just doing a 750gph return. 150 lost to head, 250 to main, 250 to nem tank, 100 to seahorse tank. I hope it does well. the house we are looking at is on concrete slab - Brit thinks I should do the fishtanks in a room vs in the living room. But I still want to do a walk around shallow. We will see where this house takes us then ill start hitting craigslist and the classifieds hard to get that set up. I've contacted several companies about building a tank. the largest I can get out of any of them for a rimless build is 6ft. I may have to settle with a tank smaller then expected who knows I don't want a canopy though

Where did you get those colonies?

my LFS gets these maricultured colonies from somewhere for cheap, they finally started getting decent stuff vs just soft colonies

I am so essited to see your final setup! And all the new tanks hooked up. Going to be so dope! B)

me too, Its one of those things Im on the edge about - We are putting an offer on a house, so I may delay getting the seahorse's and anemone's but I will still be setting up the tanks in the mean time. Cross my fingers, I hope we get the house.

me too, Its one of those things Im on the edge about - We are putting an offer on a house, so I may delay getting the seahorse's and anemone's but I will still be setting up the tanks in the mean time. Cross my fingers, I hope we get the house.

I will do! fingerscrossed

Which local fish store? I live in Delaware and I'm always looking to go somewhere new

Seaford Pet Emporium they don't get much but occasionally they do, I normally goto pacific east aquaculture in mardella springs....and really..deleware?!?! why the hell haven't we met up yet? and if you live in deleware and your dad who is he? I may know him/or his art check out my profile pic I got tats yo :P. PM me haha

I will do! fingerscrossed

me tooooo

That's an awesome starfish!! Oh, how many gallons is your future seahorse tank going to be?

its 7.5gallon 12" cube

Clam day 5 after dip...

IMG_20120303_123632.jpg

IMG_20120303_123735.jpg

^^^^^

Its ok I think, Ima give it one more day for the last piece of mantle to extend...then another FW dip

surgicalsense
I just counted 62 eyes on the chalice

and the color corrected

IMG_20120302_184720-1.jpg

Your tank is looking great, Brad. Love the effect :)

For dwarf seahorses or just regular ones, like h. Barbouri?

Dwarfs ;)

Your tank is looking great, Brad. Love the effect :)

thanks SS

check out the latest duncan picture on my thread I played around with editing :)

OK !

IMG_20120304_122150.jpg<---clown #### a helfrich

She doesn't look like a #####!!!! Love "moonbeam"???? (can't remember the name) playing peek-a-boo down there too :lol:

Looks great, Brad!!!!!

Any word yet on your offer?

Nice tanks look even better with nice photos. I miss my SLR. I love your variety of acans. The chalice looks like an alien :ninja: Is your clam orange inside?

those were taken with my galaxy nexus... ;). Flash was on for that clam pic ethan...so I guess its orange inside. it flashed through the slit

Archived