Pod Your Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, why don't you just send me some of dat chalice. :D

lol....i may

Your really know your fans. Pics of the frags in the bag in the car. They're not even floating yet. LOL

oh I doooo

I'm just messing with y'all.

Yaaay photos. But WHILE driving? I do it too... but really... be safe. Das a biiiig chalice.

haha Im illegal...half my time on NR is done while driving bro

... is looking ill. Poor cooter.

I know poor clam

and ....

IMG_20120302_183801.jpg

IMG_20120302_184720.jpg

the big colony is behind the clam...and its blue I didnt take a pic yet

and the big maxi is walking in circles around the rocks its on....its walked around in a circle 4 times now....I need to set up this tank before it goes wandering farther

I would be happy if you gave me 0<Chalice Eyes<62 of dat chalice. For $50 you got a steal. B) tank looks nice and happy.

yea...I got a major steal...especially since Pacific east aquaculture sells this same chalice for 60 for 3-4 eyes

My thread went 2 weeks with only me posting in the beginning. I hated NR at the start :lol:

Same here, until you make some friends and people get to know you it's always hard.

Your really know your fans. Pics of the frags in the bag in the car. They're not even floating yet. LOL

;)

... is looking ill. Poor cooter.

:lol: Sorry not laughing at sad sick cooter but man SS your awesome!

Decko looks awesome! I love that this tank is filling up, I need a clam now. -_-

Yea I got lots of chalice....lol now I need to get a strawberry and move these nems over to the other tank...and actually get it up and running.

haha your why i didnt get a brittle star....these stars normally only grow to 4-5 inches

also...my cat discovered a mouse...

th_VID_20120303_130509.jpg

jedimasterben
lol....

lazyness has ensued...

I'm right there with ya, man! I did absolutely nothing today, and I have a giant list of crap to do!

I know...lol I shoulda cut the baffles for the sump on the right today or finished the other stand...but I changed a co workers brakes then went over to my friends that just bought a del sol and did an alignment, stripped his interior and redid the seals on the back window and replaced the drains...then took a nap...then went and bought a star...lol

fireball still looks the same joel. Its been since the beginning of january and still hasn't expanded...it sucks man, it doesnt walk, and only slightly expands.

Yea Criley I got those three big ass colonies for 120....40 bucks a pop...the biggest one is in the back of the tank and hopefully will grow up behind the clam

Archived