Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

So tonight were going to look at that house But it more then likely will be a no. Its in a golf course development with a 900 a year HOA fee...but they don't maintain the golf course and no longer do the landscaping. So the hoa fee is pointless.

and also I'm ordering

AquaMaXX HOB-1skimmer

Hydor seltz L40

And I'm gonna call to find out about getting some glass cut. Not sure if they will be able to cut a U shaped price of glass but ima find out. If not the center sump baffle will be acrylic and the rest will be glass.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

House hunting can be draining, hope you find just the right one.

BTW, you are a great clamacologist.

Yea I know haha sucks Spiro. But we figured we would house hunt before pulling the trigger on building one. Meh

Haha clamocologist..nice

I dunno why hut I really like this picture

IMG_20120224_191239.jpg

That tank is going wild! I especially love those little monti pieces, can't wait to see pics when they grow together.

Thanks Spiro. They already covered the super glue under them. Its crazy to think I havent done a water change in forever but with keeping my params stable I've got incredible growth.

I got a sump w/ refugium. A hob refugium . A skimmer. A filter sock. Two reactors- one running sea hem denitrate the other running rowaphos

Also in two pages I'll be at the century mark ;) woot

Clamacologist :P

I like your seahorse tank ideas. I can't wait to see you put that one together. I'd love to do a seahorse tank someday.

The $900 HOA fee is dumb. Do you even golf?

colormyheart

Did I hear a possible sea horse tank?

If you do one I will love you forever. By the way, I hope your clam gets better soon!

Clamacologist :P

I like your seahorse tank ideas. I can't wait to see you put that one together. I'd love to do a seahorse tank someday.

The $900 HOA fee is dumb. Do you even golf?

Yea it is stupid. However I do love golfing lol...

Did I hear a possible sea horse tank?

If you do one I will love you forever. By the way, I hope your clam gets better soon!

Well start the loving cause its not a possibility. Its happening. I have both tanks. Both overflows. Hot light hangars(same as main tank). Stands are both built however I need to finish staining and polying the second. Sump is derimmed and sharpied and baffle design is complete but I need to decide between acrylic or glass baffles. New skimmer and higher gph return pump are being ordered tonight. I'm waiting on milad at ledgroupbuy to tell me something amazing before I buy the leds. Once the tanks are up and running the order of stocking will go

Bubble tips - clownemetope

Mangroves & dragon tongue - seahorse tank

flaming prawn goby & pair of dwarf seahorses - seahorse tank

mystery wrasse & blood fire shrimp - main tank

Go baby go! You just never stop moving!

Give siwelk a call, he needs some of that get up and go.

I just need some of your money :lol:

Thanks for the clam explanation. Those were the areas I was looking at when I was trying to figure it out.

Your favorite shot is my favorite shot too!!!! :happy:

I just need some of your money :lol:

What money lol?

Thanks for the clam explanation. Those were the areas I was looking at when I was trying to figure it out.

Your favorite shot is my favorite shot too!!!! :happy:

Yea stinks either way..its a big change from the first picture of the clam..

surgicalsense
IMG_20120229_172508.jpg

Hmmm 15x35ft living room......maybe 8ft cube?

New place? This looks like a two bedroom with a loft I looked at here in my local area?

Were going to look at it tonight with realtor...its a 3 bedroom. Master bed upstairs with loft.

Also...I may have a new coral tonight....4 inch plate of chalice...blue with neon yellow eyes...50 bucks...hmmm

surgicalsense
Were going to look at it tonight with realtor...its a 3 bedroom. Master bed upstairs with loft.

Also...I may have a new coral tonight....4 inch plate of chalice...blue with neon yellow eyes...50 bucks...hmmm

Oh that is nice an roomy, sweet. That is not bad for a plate that size. Hope it is in good health.

I may get the acro I couldn't tell if it was yellow or browning.he has them under those cheap marine land 1w leds

Archived