SaltCritters.com

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

:lol:

Poor you guys. I love how this whole thing is assuming that the guy is the one spending money on the aquarium and the girlfriend is pissed about it. You guys just need to find a girl that likes the hobby and is as hooked as you are. I'm a girl and I'd rather save money for coral than spend money on clothes/shoes/jewelry :P

I agree. But you are already spoken for. And... they rest of the above mentioned women who are the only ones in the world, are members here. I think they are all married or have BF's. So that leaves only Blue and you guys have to wait at least 10 years before any moves are made. Or....I will personally blow you sorry assses away.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a girl and I'd rather save money for coral than spend money on clothes/shoes/jewelry :P

I do both, plus I spend on technology and gizmos. :D

Brad, need to record episode 2 dude, what's your availability?

So that leaves only Blue and you guys have to wait at least 10 years before any moves are made. Or....I will personally blow you sorry assses away.

Very cute Mark. I like that attitude.

Side note, I'm not spoken for but some are trying. :naughtydance:

Hmmm 15x35ft living room......maybe 8ft cube?

Not 8' cube, when that kind of space you need 11x31xhowever high to the next floor and convert the overlook to a dive platform.

Haha....that house is on concrete slab.....hmmm

In that case, just make the entire house an aquarium and install several oxygen stations around the house. You could just use garden hoses with one way valves. Wear weighted shoes and just live in your reef.

Looks like a lot of wall space to work with!!!!! Keeping posting pictures of possible places, if you can. I'm a huge fan of house hunters :)

Removed.until I remove lisence plate and address

For you Gena haha...2000sqft townhouse in the low 100s cause a foreclosure ....normally in the high 200's were going to look at it tonight...Brit hasn't seen it yet.

:lol:

Poor you guys. I love how this whole thing is assuming that the guy is the one spending money on the aquarium and the girlfriend is pissed about it. You guys just need to find a girl that likes the hobby and is as hooked as you are. I'm a girl and I'd rather save money for coral than spend money on clothes/shoes/jewelry :P

will-you-marry-me-o.gif

Cool house.

I'm gonna take pics I'm calling my realtor tonight after brit s initial reaction if she likes....yard needs some work and I'd be ##### in the #### outta someone to stop letting they're dog #### in my yard

I'm gonna take pics I'm calling my realtor tonight after brit s initial reaction if she likes....yard needs some work and I'd be ##### in the #### outta someone to stop letting they're dog #### in my yard

I bet when the grass comes in it won't look so bad. It's a pretty house.

Yea....lol but for real though..the dog #### would have to stop....ima scope out who's doing it...ask them to stop. Clean up the yard...if I find more #### I'll ask them to come pick it up...if they don't well someone is gonna have a #### pile beside they're car door ;)

For real it was worse then a mine field in korea

We had that problem at our old house. I figured out who was doing it and hid some (equal to the safe dose for the size dog I knew it was, I'm not a monster and didn't want to hurt him) flavored "gentle" dog laxative near where I always found the crap and after that I can only assume he went all over that lady's house. Never had problems after that. :D

I know absolutely nothing about clams. Is the "pinched" the whitish area? And I can't believe the madarin is still alive!!!! Has it started eating for you?

I agree. But you are already spoken for. And... they rest of the above mentioned women who are the only ones in the world, are members here. I think they are all married or have BF's. So that leaves only Blue and you guys have to wait at least 10 years before any moves are made. Or....I will personally blow you sorry assses away.

HA isn't that the way of the world! Glad your willing to stand up for the youngins though!

;)

Yea....lol but for real though..the dog #### would have to stop....ima scope out who's doing it...ask them to stop. Clean up the yard...if I find more #### I'll ask them to come pick it up...if they don't well someone is gonna have a #### pile beside they're car door ;)

For real it was worse then a mine field in korea

HA! I used to find #### right in front of the mailbox at the house in Fort Myers. I watched for who it was and went out there in my Lee County Animal Care and Control outfit and told them I would have them ticketed if they didn't start picking it up. They never let the dog #### in my yard again, they went one house down! Some people just kill me.

What's going on with your clam? Pinched Mantel? How can you tell? Sorry I was just wondering as I have to do more homework re clam diseases here soon. ;)

BTW I like the last house, very cute, just get some seed and feed, hunt down the yard ####er and watch it turn green!

I know absolutely nothing about clams. Is the "pinched" the whitish area? And I can't believe the madarin is still alive!!!! Has it started eating for you?

Yea I know its crazy, the mandarin actually was skin and bones couldn't get it eating. Then one day about a month ago he just started hunting like a champ. He had gotten so skinny not only was his belly pinched but his back sunken in also. His back has filled back out now that he's hunting. Still trying to get him to eat mysis though. But yea crazy the female lasted all of a few days and here he is almost three months later finally coming around I hope.

As far as the clam I'll show you the progression. The term pinched refers to ruffles in the mantle of the clam or what looks like something has pinched a part of the mantle together.

Healthy clam

P2070077.jpg

First signs

P2080096.jpg

P2120034.jpg

24 hours after FW dip

IMG_20120228_182039.jpg

Three days after dip

clam5.jpg

Look at the mantle where the yellow marks are...you'll see all the little ripples on the edge when you compare it to the first picture

IMG_20120302_051601.jpg

And just an idea of the seahorse tank inhabitants....

seahorse_19.jpg

Greissingeri5copyright.jpg

Archived