Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

:lol:

Poor you guys. I love how this whole thing is assuming that the guy is the one spending money on the aquarium and the girlfriend is pissed about it. You guys just need to find a girl that likes the hobby and is as hooked as you are. I'm a girl and I'd rather save money for coral than spend money on clothes/shoes/jewelry :P

Do you like blood diamonds? It might be a deal breaker. :P

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next time she complains, take her to Tiffany's.

Tell her, "See? Your #### costs just as much."

Then leave.

You now have hand.

Haha....why do you think I utilize distraction purchases....such as the cat....and a her toys...and the occasional jewelry. And always a big anniversary surprise trip.

haha. She doesn't want a Tiffany though :happy: Whew.

She wants a conflict free diamond.

Hahahah...diamonds are never conflict free...

I want a woman that appreciates a good blood diamond.

Lol only if she was the one that sweat the blood to get it..

Hahaha, take away her Netflix subscription.

I took stars HBO and cinemax away lol

:lol:

Poor you guys. I love how this whole thing is assuming that the guy is the one spending money on the aquarium and the girlfriend is pissed about it. You guys just need to find a girl that likes the hobby and is as hooked as you are. I'm a girl and I'd rather save money for coral than spend money on clothes/shoes/jewelry :P

In a perfect world....I think I'm pretty well off here....I go cringe money damn look pretty colors

Yea I know which one your talking about cause I've been battling between diamonds in the band or not. Saphire is my birthstone and diamond are hers :)

Yep. Its the Tiffany's princess cut solitaire diamond engagement ring :D You have good taste, Joel :)

My sister has this exact ring, 3 carats. And a bankrupt fiancee. :P the good news is that I don't like diamonds at all. Somewhere in Texas, my mom just cringed at that.

My sister has this exact ring, 3 carats. Also, a bankrupt fiancee. :P the good news is, I don't like diamonds at all. Somewhere in Texas, my mom just cringed at that.

Wow! 3 carats is huge! I think I'd be good with something a bit smaller than that.

I didn't expect to come in here today and see beautiful engagement rings :lol:

Mine looks just like the Tiffany ring you posted, Felicia. But it's not Tiffany. It is a white gold band. It has spent most of it's life in it's original case because I'm afraid to wear it except for special occasions. I'm afraid of losing the diamond....have I mentioned I'm a klutz? :lol:

Plus my hands are always in water so it's best kept in it's case. I loved and still love that ring, but wouldn't mind a diamond ring with a more flat diamond(s) so it wouldn't get caught on things.

I can't imagine not wearing mine all the time. I have definitely been rough on it since, I too am a klutz. At one point I somehow drove a chip up paint UNDER the polish. It took them a little while to get it out. Luckily my ring has a full warranty so if I break it and can get a replacement. It's been doing good for 7 years though :)

I didn't expect to come in here today and see beautiful engagement rings :lol:

Mine looks just like the Tiffany ring you posted, Felicia. But it's not Tiffany. It is a white gold band. It has spent most of it's life in it's original case because I'm afraid to wear it except for special occasions. I'm afraid of losing the diamond....have I mentioned I'm a klutz? :lol:

Plus my hands are always in water so it's best kept in it's case. I loved and still love that ring, but wouldn't mind a diamond ring with a more flat diamond(s) so it wouldn't get caught on things.

Sounds like such a pretty ring :) Its understandable not wanting to risk losing the diamond. I have a ring that I wear everyday with a black pearl bracketed by diamonds on a white gold band. The pearl sticks up a bunch, which means its so easy to catch on things. I wear it all the time, even when I'm working in the lab, so I managed to knock the pearl loose a few months ago. Luckily it didn't fall out and get lost, so I just had it reset. If I don't wear it, I feel like I'm missing something so I still wear it everyday.

3 carrots doesn't mean anything if the cut, clarity, and color aren't good

It doesn't mean #### if Bugs Bunny already ate it either.

Archived