Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Hmm I just did some more upsetting math lol...this little biotope add on and upgrading sump/skimmer and adding an ato and livestock and leds is gonna cost 1589.98 without shipping or another mp10...ugh. a reminder why you shouldn't add up the #### you buy in this hobby...lol

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I only did cause I was getting an idea of what all I still need to purchase...and since its not my first go around I was trying to make a list of the order I should get things so by the time I get it I should be ready for the next thing. I try not to remind myself my tank has already cost me around 6k...pretty crazy considering its all of 25 gallons. I'm happy I'm finally starting to use some of my closet junk though and I'm selling my sump/skimmer/ return pump to a kid for 140...

I actually have a spreadsheet on my Google account with pictures of all my receipts attach for the same reason in case my firesafesafe burns...siwelk how come we have so much in common....bromance

Haha..... I'm not married either...but I'm holding onto my left one for safe keeping..

I try not to total everything either...all I can say though is I got about 42000 more pnc points then when I started lol

Like a Manssiere?

1994315.jpg

Yep.

Actually siwelk your just the person. Years ago there was a SNL or the like, skit, called the nutbra, very funny. I'm sure you can find it.

If I don't know how much I've spent, I don't have a specific number to tell my girlfriend :P That woman always knows when I'm lying.

Next time she complains, take her to Tiffany's.

Tell her, "See? Your #### costs just as much."

Then leave.

You now have hand.

Next time she complains, take her to Tiffany's.

Tell her, "See? Your #### costs just as much."

Then leave.

You now have hand.

Leaving your gf at Tiffany's over an aquarium is some max level douchbaggery. :lol:

I want a woman that appreciates a good blood diamond.

:lol:

Poor you guys. I love how this whole thing is assuming that the guy is the one spending money on the aquarium and the girlfriend is pissed about it. You guys just need to find a girl that likes the hobby and is as hooked as you are. I'm a girl and I'd rather save money for coral than spend money on clothes/shoes/jewelry :P

Archived