Coral Vue Hydros

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahah.... word haha...I used to do a Cbale impression of batman...you know the "im not wearing hockey pads" line....Id always say it like "im not wearing underpants" when i dressed up as batman after the latest movie came out for halloween hahahaha

:lol: nice. I'm sure you do that impression to Brit since it involves your underpants.

rofl yep....along with the "where is she!?!"

haha....I have the perfect hat to compare to that....

IMG_20120226_135008.jpg

This reminded me of the entourage episode when drama is obsessed with getting the medical marijuana hat.

Thanks mark! Yea my stoney corals seem to do awesome. However my ricordeas are melting lol. My zoas don't grow fast either but they sure have gotten bigger..just not splitting

The a can the sexiest ate is making a recovery also.

Our lease is up in two months and we still haven't found land. We might end up moving to another rental one of my friends own instead of signing another lease ugh

If we do move into this house I get my own fish tank room....word

I'm telling you......Move to Deep South Texas, lowest cost of living in the US and lots o fun. Besides I want to help with that 10 x 10 tank!!!!

I live on a golf course with a lake in my backyard, 3400 sq ft house, paid 189,000 for it. And we drink RedBull down here!!!!

I should lol we just took over Texas distribution last year... honestly I'm just waiting on Brit to finish her radiology program...uggh

I'm telling you......Move to Deep South Texas, lowest cost of living in the US and lots o fun. Besides I want to help with that 10 x 10 tank!!!!

I live on a golf course with a lake in my backyard, 3400 sq ft house, paid 189,000 for it. And we drink RedBull down here!!!!

WV is like that too. Actually, WV is basically Texas with mountains and winter. :lol:

Haha...we don't own distribution in west Virginia yet...ha aha :P

Lol, I know a #### ton of people that drink it though. I never got energy drinks. I like the taste of red bull but it certainly doesn't give me energy. Perhaps it's the life I've spent drinking copious amounts of coke or how my body is wired but I just get tired after drinking any, especially monster.

However my ricordeas are melting

:tears:

Think it's the flow? I was just researching mushrooms this weekend a little and apparently ricordeas are the most tolerant of higher flow. They probably still can't handle a triple vortech threat though :lol: I hope they recover for you. If not, you can send them to me :lol:

Awesome on the fish tank room!!!!! It will be your mancave :happy:

Yea I know Ethan....seahorses....and fun stuff happening....if we like the house(if Brit likes the house lol) well be Lowering our rent 450.....which means 450 more to spend on aquarium #### lol.....

Awesome! Definitely puppy time!!!! I used to be a cat person, until we got our dog. Dogs > Cats! IMO :happy:

Lily is so disappointed in you right now :(

I like dogs, honestly I love pretty much all animals, but I'm definitely cat person.

Archived