Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks amazing, Brad!!!! Love that candy combo of monti cap you've got going on in there. And the helfrichi :wub:

I also can't get over how big your frogspawn has gotten...wow!

I know its soo cooool. The white frog is 12 heads now and the green is 4...it and the green mushrooms on the side of the rock rubb against each other but dont seem to be having a battle...its interesting. But I <3 the frogspawn.

Thanks Joel....Man that Fireball maxi has still never expanded....just stays scrunched up...what almost a month or more late now? meh. The other ones are doing fine but that one just stays closed

My honest best guess, too much light. I see how high it is, try it in medium flow on the sand. I'm not a maxi expert or have even had them, but that's what I would do.

I dunno - It hasn't walked since like the 7th day...I may just wait it out to transfer to anemone tank - I don't wanna put it on the sand cause I don't want it to eat the mandarin lol

I don't haha....however I do yell at the clowns.....I demean them by saying they aren't even enough to satiate me...

Also I just finished cutting out the other stand....and the 2nd 12 inch cube will arrive at my lfs along with both eshoppe pfnano overflow boxes on Thursday...

I need to start derimming the 14 gallon sump so I can start gluing in the acrylic baffles..

Needless to say the original 45$ sheet of oak plywood made 3 stands...

Exciting!!!!!

Sounds like you took a page out of Joel's handbook....with the yelling :lol:

I yell at my shrimp and clownfish when I'm feeding the tank. They are constantly stealing food from the other critters.

They're still doing that, huh? Jerks :lol:

Hey...any more details yet on your trip out here in April? I'm planning to get some awesome palys (and/or possibly those mini blastos) when/if we meet up with you at Vivid :)

Nope haven't heard anything yet sorry.

De-rimming? hmmm..that was a quick 20 minute ordeal...

IMG_20120223_214745.jpg

IMG_20120226_122554.jpg

IMG_20120226_122722.jpg

IMG_20120226_122748.jpg

Derimmed

IMG_20120226_123115.jpg

Desiliconed

IMG_20120226_130345.jpg

I don't haha....however I do yell at the clowns.....I demean them by saying they aren't even enough to satiate me...

Preach it, brother!

Also, nice cadet hat. B)

I have one from a band called Dizmas and they all signed it because I worked security at a Kutless concert. I need to get another one but I never find any hats I like.

Okay, well I can't find it but it's black and it's got some pot leaf outlines on it. It has the brand stuff in gold stitching and it had a great big "58" in a red, white, and blue stars and stripes pattern and on the bill it says "once upon a time in the land of freedom" :lol:

Oh and there's some rhinestones on it.

It goes nicely with my CA shirt. Everybody needs some jersey shore gear. :lol:

Archived