Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to wonder if cyano correlates with a parameter being out of whack. In my case it was alk. For Joel, maybe it's his magnesium. I really don't know. Just a theory.

The day after I did a water change, I found my alk sitting at 6.3. It was from dosing magnesium for bryopsis. My calcium was also low at 400.

I just dosed my two-part and things are better. My water change is Sunday.

Today I already see a great improvement in my tank, from dosing the 2 part.

sorry was watching movie and trying to figure out whats wrong with my controller still. meh. Yea it could be. I don't get cyano since my dkh is like 12 haha..but I get bubble algae in the fuge ;)

lol...if it makes you feel any better I dont let anyone in my house without atleast brit or i in it

NO one comes in the house with out me or Drew in there, besides the dog will bite them, but when we had our first apartment together I agreed to let the landlord bring someone into the house for a showing after we had gone out for the night. Well we turned a recorder on and got all kinds of good stuff. She was badmouthing us calling us dirty (we were in the process of packing and moving to Fort Myers) saying oh their kids and she doesn't know how to keep a house etc etc. Stuff she had no right saying to a potential renter about her tenants.

Yeah that's how that went..... I was Pissed, Drew wouldn't let me call her but I could have not paid the last months rent and gotten the security back due to some of the other things she said I won't mention.

Lol last year we got a hurricane that didn't knock out power and winds were whimpy. Year before that was a ####ton of snow but meh...

So cutting wood for Stand. Pacific east aquaculture ...other fun stuff lol

surgicalsense
NO one comes in the house with out me or Drew in there, besides the dog will bite them, but when we had our first apartment together I agreed to let the landlord bring someone into the house for a showing after we had gone out for the night. Well we turned a recorder on and got all kinds of good stuff. She was badmouthing us calling us dirty (we were in the process of packing and moving to Fort Myers) saying oh their kids and she doesn't know how to keep a house etc etc. Stuff she had no right saying to a potential renter about her tenants.

Yeah that's how that went..... I was Pissed, Drew wouldn't let me call her but I could have not paid the last months rent and gotten the security back due to some of the other things she said I won't mention.

Excellent ... we might have something almost similar soon with our move ;)

Yea 12inches.

;) Nice!

Love that little tank! Andrew was doing the same thing as you today! He almost finished the stand while I was working today!

haha woord...he should get that stand finished eh :P

I just gotta iron on the veneer's for the edging. fill the wood, sand it, stain, sand, tack, satin poly, sand, tack, satin poly. couple more days till its finished only because the time it takes for drying eh

haha woord...he should get that stand finished eh :P

I just gotta iron on the veneer's for the edging. fill the wood, sand it, stain, sand, tack, satin poly, sand, tack, satin poly. couple more days till its finished only because the time it takes for drying eh

You sound like a Canada Person with the Eh! LOL JK I am half Canadian ;)

HA wow we still have to cut the plywood (he got me the good stuff the Poplar!) put it on the frame, sand it stain it and etc. I think we need another piece of it as well since he had the stand taller then I planned, he figured it would be easier viewing! LMAO I am too short now as the stand is 38" tall and then the tank is going on top and I am only 5'4". LMAO :lol:

nice haha....the stand i just made is all of 19 inches tall lol

LMAO wow! What is it getting set on top of? I can reach into that tank! Not mine anymore soon!

its not getting set on top of anything....its gonna be an "accent" tank haha. Clowns & nems....I made it short so it didnt cover up the main tank from the side....

IMG_20120218_194528.jpg

Archived