Pod Your Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That person has waaaay too much time on their hands. They should become a reefer.

orange monti

P2070085.jpg

Is that's orange then mine is... yellow? Looks red to me.

I lost my pink monti again :( its not on the rock anymore.

I really want a rainbow monti and a sunset monti.

:(

Rainbows and sunsets are gorgeous...but they don't plate. I'm more partial to the plating montis. What kind was the pink? When mine grows more (fast grower) I'll send you a frag. If you don't have another by then already :)

Its definitely an orange monti...lol like neon orange - like orange koolaid white balance was off in picture. Meh.. And its a Monti cap.

That sucks to hear about your monti joel...I placed mine where its at on the fragplug when I did the transfer and it was attached to the rock a week later...

It's a plating morph. I can get more, my friend who is kinda active here not really does tank maintenance for a lady that wasn't taking care of her tank and had NO3 >200ppm. :eek: anyways, she has a huge monti. It's brown in her tank but in my clean water and good lighting it turned a lavender pink. But it was just a broken fragment the size of a pinky fingernail. I'll text my friend and ask him how much she wants for a legit sized frag or if she will just give me one. :)

Its definitely an orange monti...lol like neon orange. And its a Monti cap.

That sucks to hear about your monti joel...I placed mine where its at on the fragplug when I did the transfer and it was attached to the rock a week later...

Mines just tiny, and it attached to a small rock to start, then I put it up on the top and I guess the fast water blew it off. For the life of me I can't find it. Bleh.

It's a plating morph. I can get more, my friend who is kinda active here not really does tank maintenance for a lady that wasn't taking care of her tank and had NO3 >200ppm.

Woah! That's crazy!!!!

me too...the full size is even sexier...goto NR home page its the first picture...click it for full size O.O

That's where I saw the photo first. B) Nice coral and photography skills.

Yea.....shame my current camera is a POS...I want my nex7 sooooo badddd lol...can we say 24megapixel hdr timelapse macro's?

so I think ive figured out a way to make my clownfish hose somewhere else in the tank haha....sooo I chased the clowns around the tank with the turkey baster....and every time they went to where they have been i shoo'd them...now theyre freaked out by the turkey baster lol...anyways no I have the turkey baster floating in the corner above where they were staying lol...partially filled with water. so the tip bobs and points at them...so now they've been on the other side of the tank the past hour or so...and the firefish has been on the side the clowns used to be(it made a burrow lol) but is out..and about...i wonder if it will stay like this hmm

also...i made an incredible mess...

The monti looks neither orange nor red to me. Looks more pink :lol:

:P I'm on my MacBook now and it looks pink too. So it definitely must be pink.

There's something wrong with all of your monitors, it's obviously a blue monti. :D

:lol:

so I think ive figured out a way to make my clownfish hose somewhere else in the tank haha....sooo I chased the clowns around the tank with the turkey baster....and every time they went to where they have been i shoo'd them...now theyre freaked out by the turkey baster lol...anyways no I have the turkey baster floating in the corner above where they were staying lol...partially filled with water. so the tip bobs and points at them...so now they've been on the other side of the tank the past hour or so...and the firefish has been on the side the clowns used to be(it made a burrow lol) but is out..and about...i wonder if it will stay like this hmm

also...i made an incredible mess...

That sounds torturous. I should call PETA on you.

Archived