inTank Media Baskets

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dremel = plung in vibrator for your clam. Did the clam want a cigarette afterwards?

Haha yea, I have a cordless dremel stylus for reef only use...but yea haha 35k rpm of vibration...it didn't have a ciggarette but it ended in squirts

haha re =virgination!

Its real...lol look it up! Extremely hilarious someone created it!

Lol...yea I know right clam surgery...like revirgination plastic surgery...(christmas present...here's your hymen back babe) haha jk jk

:lol:

Dremel = plung in vibrator for your clam. Did the clam want a cigarette afterwards?

Your thread makes my work day go by faster.

I hustled kids in 8th grade. I went to a private school and we had a store/concession stand at lunch and I convinced kids that it was a hassle to stand in line and buy stuff so I'd do it for them minus the change. I made $10-20/day and finally had to be talked to by the principal.

Haha,,,my 8th grade lunch's sucked...sat alone cause I was the goofy kid lol

That breaks my heart to hear

:grouphug:

I hustled kids in 8th grade. I went to a private school and we had a store/concession stand at lunch and I convinced kids that it was a hassle to stand in line and buy stuff so I'd do it for them minus the change. I made $10-20/day and finally had to be talked to by the principal.

This reminds me of my husband's stories. He sold gum to kids at school. He'd buy the multipacks and sell each one for a dollar. He made a profit :lol:

I did it for a few years, I made a few grand before it was put to a stop. It was a really elegant business model. :lol:

Did you have time to eat your own lunch? :lol:

I should clarify that my husband sold each individual pack of gum (from the multipack) for $1 each. I don't think he made quite the profit you did though :)

a few grand to stand in line holy balls!

I know! It was awesome. And plus, I did it 6-8th grade and like a month into 9th. So I was a tween/early teen and had that kind of money that was completely mind to spend how I want. And at that age 3k is like a billion dollars. :lol:

Did you have time to eat your own lunch? :lol:

I should clarify that my husband sold each individual pack of gum (from the multipack) for $1 each. I don't think he made quite the profit you did though :)

We had a 30 minute period and I got accustomed to eating my entire meal around 10-15 minutes. I'd take care of the people first of course. But now I'm just a fast eater, I don't eat a lot, just really efficiently. It helped me a lot on college when I'd have a bunch of classes from 9-2 I could just run between the 10 minute gap between classes and at least eat enough to hold me until dinner.

When I'm out with friends/on a date I have to consciously tell myself to slow down so I finish at the same time. :lol:

And hey, he turned a profit, and a pretty big one at that. I've always had the idea of a cigarette vending machine that costs a dollar a cigarette. You'd make so much money.

My dad was always trying to come up with schemes for me to make money from other students in school. But I was too much of a goody goody to get in trouble. Too bad it's against the rules to sell stuff in schools. We might have a better economy with entrepreneurs. More Bill Gateses.

I was a weird kid.

I mean... I do keep polyps as pets.

Bubbles!

P2090006.jpg

P2090008.jpg

Part of the eagle nebula?!

P2090009.jpg

Week of corraline growth, I love the diversity I have throughout the tank...green, pinks, purples

P2020036.jpg

P2090011.jpg

surgicalsense
Lol...yea I know right clam surgery...like revirgination plastic surgery...(christmas present...here's your hymen back babe) haha jk jk

:lol: ... wrong on so many levels!

Tenacious D is awesome. You and I should run for

haha ...my favorite song is karate...from the first album lol.

With karate ill kick your ass...from here to way over there...oh yea....pubic hair...cursing...haha

What about Tribute! It's hilarious as well.

Nothing can top that Karate Song though! :P

Bleh bubbles!

haha a wig....

So I just got a replacement droid2global....and then I upgraded to a Galaxy Nexus ...so I have a 1 day old phone...that im going to turn into a secondary screen for the reefangel which will be mounted at the front of the led fixture's arm...i just need to program an android app to parse an xml file...

Archived