The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh boy! poor clam. be gentle....

yea ...lol I was....35000rpm gentle ;)

were your mp10's noisy at first?

good god yes...I thought it would never end...but it did after 3 days lol. girlfriend thought there was a barge rolling through the neighborhood one night...fog horn and all...but now I barely hear them unless I have my ear upto them or if theyre in short pulse or nutrient transport. other then that they are quiet as all can be

A real man is always gentle :lol:

damn right....but as tenacious d once said...some times you have to #### her soft..other times its not nice to do

It's probably sore from the earlier drilling be gentle.

Icky worms.

haha atleast its not gaping ;)

haha ...my favorite song is karate...from the first album lol.

With karate ill kick your ass...from here to way over there...oh yea....pubic hair...cursing...haha

haha ...my favorite song is karate...from the first album lol.

With karate ill kick your ass...from here to way over there...oh yea....pubic hair...cursing...haha

Their movie is one of the best pieces of modern cinema IMO.

Yes young ninja...

and i<3nano's yep thats your best bet...haha I thought mind were borked when I got mine....cause they were loud >.<

surgicalsense
:o:lol:

So, when you *ahem* drilled your clam...did you see the worms?

I hope so ... or his treatment would be wasted time.

:lol:

hahaha...yea...i drilled it and it liked it :P

:lol: Looks like I missed the fun last night. Nice job, Doctor. Let us know how it is when the lights come on today.

Its was extended when I left this morning - still trying to figure out what it is thoug with no luck....searching all worms, snails, parasites ect ect...nothing yet...looks like a worm with ribbed calcerous skeleton that forms on the ouside of the shell & in between the scutes in have spirals. When grinded off there is no pitting/boring of the actual clam shell just a calcium carbonate skeleton that's partially bonded - clam and thing have different carbonate structures(measured by they're toughness to grind haha)..removed 4 total from along the ridge of the clam for a smooth mantle ridge. There are about 7 others along the sides of the clam shell in the scutes but I don't wanna stress it out any more, I will repeat if I notice something popping out or if the clam is effected by it again

Lol...yea I know right clam surgery...like revirgination plastic surgery...(christmas present...here's your hymen back babe) haha jk jk

Archived