Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahaha, nah I'm good, and the wires on the left are all getting enclosed in a cabinet, I'm waiting on the rest of the reef angel, 4 18amp hour batteries(diy vortech backups) and some misc. Stuff before I put the cabinet together so I know how tall to make it to enclose everything with enough space for cooling. So lol I'm just leaving it as is so I don't do it twice which I seem to love doing.

Speaking of across the living room shots here's another. And trust me my fiance has been well haha.let's see I built all this stuff in my livingroom/kitchen/patio and we are in a two bedroom apartment lol its been a clutter fest but it was worth it. She's gonna hate me again when I build the mini equipment cabinet lol.

where she's sitting with the two chairs I'm doing a diy hang off wall eating table with some of the left over oak ply I have.

2011-12-11_14-54-25_381.jpg

2011-12-11_14-53-07_992.jpg

Look she's happy cause its clean now hahaha not for long >:D

2011-12-11_15-15-26_265.jpg

( . )( . )

very cool. I'm almost decided on the refugium BTW, going to go with the lifereef overflow box. Will make my own refugium (i think). I read somewhere that a baffle kit used ot be available on ebay but not anymore, know where I could get some baffles or I have to make my own?

Now to see how I can fit a refugium (With reactor), an ATO reservoir in the cabinet. The skimmer will go in the back chamber of the RSM. And I think I need 4 pumps (Water change, ATO, Reactor and refugium), am I missing one?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I wanted to officially thank you for the algae help on your thread :)

I like your purple polyp bird. Mines a pink with purple polyps. What's the base color on yours?

No problem Gena. And my birdsnest has really surprised me, it was under MH lighting at the aqua culture facility and the skeleton was bleached with purple polyps, Since being under my leds the skeleton has turned pink with a metallic neon green hue. Really I need to stop being lazy and take some pictures.

Here's the crappy video I took yesterday before my pistol dragged the female mandarin into its burrow this morning. Took it with my flip video and its outta focus a little but meh

1727-i-know-that-feel.png

Sucks to hear, just put it behind you and keep at it. B)

Sorry about the Mandarin.

Get a Midas Blenny! If you want color and a fish that will be out a lot looking for food. Check out my thread, mine is almost never in hiding, only took him 2 days and a feeding to come around.

How do you guys always manage to get a good top down shot? LMAO

If you add a blenny to your tank he will become your favorite fish in less than a week. They are all such characters. They way they swim around and perch.

Archived