Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

jedimasterben
So you will see trimmings get sucked to your pump. Which is what I throw in the sump to grow out

I can haz some then? :D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is a display algae that provides decient nutrient export without any negatives such as rooting, or spawning. It requires being glued down or buried. Lighting can range from low to high. In low light it turns a blood red. In medium light it forms orange tips.in high light it forms orange tips and bluish spots to look like a bristled tongue of a dragon. In low flow it becomes longer and frilly. In high flow it bushes like mine and creates many many tips and points.

The only con is it is easily ripped in higher flow. So you will see trimmings get sucked to your pump. Which is what I throw in the sump to grow out

That might be a good option for my tank. The rear side of my rock work is low flow for sure. Hmmmm.

Haha...my camera is my galaxy nexus cell phone hahah... my nex7 is still on back order :(

IMG_20120501_200406-1.jpg

Or in the front, cuz its badass looking!

Let me know if you end up being able to ship. I might just try that in this tank. Would be nice to have some color :)

It.will be.next week. I only want shipping cost and I'll be doing priority unless you guys want something.else.

That would work for me.

awesome, thanks man its impossible to find any decent macro in my area. This is exactly what I was looking for!

Brad, you are so awesome about sending people things! That JBJ Oceanpulse you sent me is working great still. Its nice to have the two powerheads alternate so that the SPS's get enough flow but both of them don't have to be on at the same time and piss all my softies off.

Oh, and that picture of your cat is hilarious. She looks like she's about to take a huge bite out of your shoe. :lol: And nice shoes, btw!

Your cat has a foot fetish :lol: Too cute! Also, she looks a tad bit crazy in that second photo. Crazy eyes!

My algae.

As far hack as the thread goes I think the list is

Joel

metrokat

flcandy

Iball

Ethan

Siwelk?

Twan

Jedi

Joedirt

Cc

Pat

Jgpico

Add me pls. Ill need to know shipping if possable to good ol Canada. Where stuff like this dont grow lol

Did I miss anyone? Sorry bad memory

ScubaEthan
Maybe your feet smell like catnip :lol: They get crazy eyes from that stuff.

haha maybe it's a guy thing. Cats loooove my shoes.

Woot woot I can't wait to get a piece of your algae :lol:

Archived