SaltCritters.com

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

MGDMIRAGE

I don't bother with the lounge since it has been a sewer for some time. It has become daycare gone wrong.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg...you just scared me with your post!!!!!! We all can't afford to lose someone with so much helpful information to give!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are needed around here :happy:

Plus you've built up a lot of excitement with your up-and-coming build. You can't leave us hanging with that :lol:

I hope you decide to stick around -_-

I'm not sure the lounge can make a change unless some heavy hands come down on the worst offenders. I refuse to go in there and only do when something like this happens. It's a VERY negative place.

Wow I missed alot since lunch!

Man you can't go! I am still here just ignore them, CM is pretty cool and will try to make it right. I can't miss out on this build man! If you do go I want you to start a Album for it on Facebook so I can watch that sick build take shape. That and your so helpful when it's needed! :grouphug:

You can't go Deckoz! :flower:

It's a little crazy in there. I get told to STFU and GTFO all the time. I don't really know why I bother. I guess there are some interesting topics from time to time. The guys in there are brutal with people they don't like. Then it becomes a free for all. Tweens have it the hardest. I like the people in this forum a bunch. I've been here from the get-go. But I've reserved my name on all the other sites just to be safe. I'm not leaving because I value the presence and opinions of the people in the member's aquariums forum. You guys are helpful, thoughtful and kind. Be their kryptonite and/or don't go in there and stick around here. I think I've spent too much time there as it is. I'll be in this forum way more often. :happydance::grouphug:

jedimasterben
hammer is amazing, i am going to pick up a purple one!

What are you gonna do after you pick it up? Swing it? ;)

:lol:

Spirofucci

When I first checked out the lounge, my first impression was that everyone there was a bunch of tween turds. Every thread degenerates into the same stupid thing, you can't tell them apart . Then I realized it was from a bunch of so called adults who have nothing better to do. The IQ in there must be below 100.

I find the so called real tweens on here to be intelligent and overall respectful.

I never go to the lounge. Well........I must admit I do check out the "just hot chicks" thread.

Brad, forget about it. Get over it. You are one of the stars here. Don't make me get in my car and drive over there.

they just be jealous homie, i got your number so well keep in touch a forum shouldn't hold us all together anyway.

What are you gonna do after you pick it up? Swing it? ;)

:lol:

Brad, forget about it. Get over it. You are one of the stars here. Don't make me get in my car and drive over there.

Pick me up on your way over.

What is "ttfn"? That's a beautiful shot, btw!!!! My dragon's breath is starting to look exactly like yours now that it's in the frag tank. I just have one little piece left, but it's growing for me :happy:

What is "ttfn"? That's a beautiful shot, btw!!!! My dragon's breath is starting to look exactly like yours now that it's in the frag tank. I just have one little piece left, but it's growing for me :happy:

I believe ttfn = Ta Ta For Now

I'm going to ninja lurk for a while. No hard feelings toward any of them I just wanted to prove a point which didn't get across. Thanks for the support and compliments - if you need me...y'all know how to reach me ;).

Also ttfn means tata for now ;p.

Spiro - just meet us in Cali :P.

Twan - we shall call the purple hammer the Barney slammer ;)

Ss - yea....people are like that around here also. Fight first argue later lol.

Rob - you need to come by in the coming months...we will use illegal drugs and watch my big fish tank.

Gena - atkeast the macro is holding on for you ;) glad you still have it and enjoy it ;)

Joe dirt - meh....the lounge. I take it I'll see you in Cali bro?

Kat - yer gonna need a plane

Box boy - sorry you got a brunt end of the liunge

CC - I be here's. ;)

Totally inappropriate for the moment/mood but...can I have your camera :P ?

......J/K

Yeah, I have the GN too. Just can't get my pics to look nearly as clean as what you do. Probably user error on my part, lol.

LOl cool! I will have to suscribe to your updates so I get the pics as they get posted.

I love your pics, that phone is amazing! :D

Spirofucci

HaHa! Man, if I were in Cali, I'd take you to some real lounges, lol. I don't think Gena and Danyello, know where they are. Maybe Joe D. knows. :)

Spirofucci

LOL, I just read that whole thing, which just proves those idiotic turds turn every thread in the lounge into the same crap after the first post or two. Like I said before, they even fucck up the hot chicks thread.

Even poor Ballzy is getting stalked in his own thread, by those scum bags.

Haha...my camera is my galaxy nexus cell phone hahah... my nex7 is still on back order :(

IMG_20120501_200406-1.jpg

Break me off a piece of that wishbone.

Archived