Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol I'm a horrible person

I thought maybe you bought something :lol:

That liveaquaria liink isn't working for me. What is it????

surgicalsense
I thought maybe you bought something :lol:

That liveaquaria liink isn't working for me. What is it????

Pretty starry blennys

surgicalsense
My posts will slowly state fading away as I delete them. Sorry, I'm over it. Good luck to all of you and your tanks

:(

Its sad that people will be unable to find valuable info on NR due to some people attacking other members when its unwarrented.

Brad, you should know better than to post in the lounge. Those guys are not on the general forums or your thread for a reason. It's because on here when they pull stunts like that they will get banned. We mentioned this a long time ago to you. The lounge is not for normal people, period. You chose to go there. If you want to leave NR that is your prerogative of course.

Yes, you are correct on that. That should not result in you removing your posts and getting off NR. They win.

surgicalsense
Brad, you should know better than to post in the lounge. Those guys are not on the general forums or your thread for a reason. It's because on here when they pull stunts like that they will get banned. We mentioned this a long time ago to you. The lounge is not for normal people, period. You chose to go there. If you want to leave NR that is your prerogative of course.

I thought the, "lounge" was exactly for that reason. To go there and talk about everything else non-reef. So if and when someone visits the lounge is not talking about SW tanks, why would anyone else take it upon themself to be rude and then gather up in a group like fashion to bash someone because they feel they can here online? The lounge is an open forum for everyone one.

surgicalsense
Lol, yes in theory. Have you used the lounge?

Yes and they act like it is all about being the popular group for child-like men and few women who follow as well. Not only do they act like they are above everyone here in Members Aquariums, some enjoying thrashing new reef hobbyist, the same behavior is shown in lounge. Shame and they should be embarrassed for their behavior.

The correct term would be, bullying.

yes, non-reef related. My thread "NASA flew over my head" got moved there within an hour of me opening it in the general forum. It got infested within the next minute. I unsubscribed and have not gone back since.

surgicalsense
yes, non-reef related. My thread "NASA flew over my head" got moved there within an hour of me opening it in the general forum. It got infested within the next minute. I unsubscribed and have not gone back since.

Yes, I recall. They ruined it.

Yes and they act like it is all about being the popular group for child-like men and few women who follow as well. Not only do they act like they are above everyone here in Members Aquariums, some enjoying thrashing new reef hobbyist, the same behavior is shown in lounge. Shame and they should be embarrassed for their behavior.

Yeah, it's bizarre! When I host my ladies Nano-Reefers meetings, one of the topics that always comes up happens to be the lounge rats. I think it is safe to assume everyone on this forum knows how awful that section can be, and some posters seem to have psychotic issues. Unfortunately the mods let it happen and some even encourage it.

Yeah, it's bizarre! When I host my ladies Nano-Reefers meetings, one of the topics that always comes up happens to be the lounge rats. I think it is safe to assume everyone on this forum knows how awful that section can be, and some posters seem to have psychotic issues. Unfortunately the mods let it happen and some even encourage it.

To bad we could not report mods that behave that way to a so called super mods. :(

When I read advice and what not, you are oneo f the few people that I dont feel te NEED to go to google and verify it all. Sad to see you go.

My posts will slowly state fading away as I delete them. Sorry, I'm over it. Good luck to all of you and your tanks

I haven't read the entire thing (at work sorry) but I can see why you'd be upset.

However, I would ask that you please not go. You have been helpful and it would be disappointing to see you go. Furthermore, people are idiots, plain and simple. Many of them do nothing but strive for attention. Again, I haven't read through the lounge (I stay out for the most part).

Please re-consider. You seem to really enjoy doing this and I would think it'd be silly to see you go over this.

Pat! we are not letting him leave. Stop that. :slap:

Haha. Well, hopefully deckoz stays. I left nano reef the first month I was a member because of those types of people, had a little rant &rave, then came back because i figured I would just ignore them, get help with my tank, and help people newer than me whenever I could.

They're probably checking this thread out now and talking about it, but if you stay out of the lounge and never read it, who cares? It's all superficial insults, being that they truly have no idea what anyone is like in real life. Laugh it off.

When I read advice and what not, you are oneo f the few people that I dont feel te NEED to go to google and verify it all. Sad to see you go.

haha excatly.

Yeah i just went back and read a bit of the threat about banning iball from the lounge... Which was started by a mod, who continued to egg everyone's bullying on. I would comment about how f'n sad they are, but I don't want to stoop to their level.

EDIT - it also goes against 5/6 rules for the lounge that were set out by mods. Just sayin.

So, I'm WAY out of the loop on everything from being busy lately, but Brad, please don't leave completely! I'm not sure what all went on and I'm sure if you're this fed up, it was pretty bad, but you have great advice and I'm excited to see the progress on your different tanks in the new house. I completely ignore the lounge and have never paid any attention, but I see your point that its making a bad rep for the whole NR forum, especially for new members who wander in there. Hopefully CM sees the issue and comes up with a solution that helps you decide to stay!

Archived