ReefCleaners.org

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

surgicalsense
Are you going boogie boarding this weekend???? Maybe we could meet up with you guys. We can talk about it tonight :)

Sorry for the OT Brad.

I am working the OT (Danyello) :lol:

Yes, absolutely. It will just be L and I this weekend. So it is pending between Leo Carillo, tide pools for my entertainment, but you can not boogie board there. Surf only. But, if we go to Zuma we will be either at 6 or 10 only. I will definately know later this evening.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha no problem I don't mind. #### I'm at the beach but can't do anything lol gotta do my job haha.

And thanks for the support. I try my damndest to keep this tank proper.

As far as Brit lol I've been having her do all the work the past week ;) she gonna be my reef queen lol

Cool! How's she doing? Recovering still or all good now?

I am so sorry for this last month man I know the feeling. Seems every Yuma I place in my tank melts away but everything else is happy. IDK why but I think I have dumped over 100$ in just Yumas, then I lost the First Yasha, and the Blenny killed the 6-line.

I am dreading just moving the tank to another one I honestly do sympathize with you though, I moved 3 tanks the first time from West Palm to Fort Myers, that was 2 FW and one FOWLR, then I moved 1 tank on the way back.

Next time I am hiring someone and that way they are responsible if anything dies. ;)

Sorry about the Mandarin, I too agree that a dead mandarin could have been blown (3x vortech) to a dead spot where the maxi could have feasted on it.

jedimasterben
I'll never find another pink clam...

:huh:

My LFS sells them for $40-80 apiece depending on size, with more vibrant color than yours had.

jedimasterben
...pink Max? Oh were getting together in November when I take Brit to Disney for the first time.....

Hell yeah man. I don't know if I'm ready for taking care of one yet, but if I can, I'll see what they look like next time they get them in and maybe grab it for you.

My mrs. loves Disney, but I prefer Animal Kingdom. Make sure you get a 3 day pass and hit up both!

jedimasterben
Haha we got a 3 day. We are gonna hit seaworld , universal and Busch in 5 days lol....

Also I got a quote for some plate glass for the fuge , sump and frag tank. 296 for all three tanks. I just cut.1100 off the build cost. And I priced out the stand. I'm looking at 6-700 in materials vs the 4500 coast to coast quoted me on

Oh lord, you're gonna need a vacation after your vacation! I think all of those places are cool, but hitting so much in so little time is gonna wear you out fast!

You still building the stand? $700 is a lot of money in materials. Is that including necessary tools?

I dunno - the maxi is up top litter ally right beside the vortech behind my chalice. Who knows

Yea candy that sucks...if it makes you feel any better I can't keep Florida rics but I can keep yum as lol.

On a diff note....I just insured my equipment

Ha no makes me Jelly! I want to keep both! :P

Oh lord, you're gonna need a vacation after your vacation! I think all of those places are cool, but hitting so much in so little time is gonna wear you out fast!

+1 there is way too much to see at each one every day. Just make sure to pace yourselves and see what you want to. I would be there at gate opening each day otherwise you'll never have the time you want. ;)

jedimasterben

Finally got my second MP10 hooked up and synced.....

holy mother of flying monkey banana nut bread basket case of root beer, batman! They are on opposite ends of the 55g right now, about the same height, and wow. The amount of poo and gunk that the second one started kicking up was awe-inspiring. I don't even know where all that poo came from!

I'm impressed. Really impressed.

That's my next buy. After everything is done the Koralias are going in the SUMP and will have 2-3 on the DT. I bet 3 would be good as it's a 40B. ;)

Does the rear vortech really change the profile enough to justify the cost?

I just added a 2nd MP10 and the WMX for my apex to control them better and I swore no more money on water movement.

I had trouble (mentally) buying one vortech....I don't know how you guys can comfortably buy 3 at one time :lol:

I know they are a great product and worth the money. It's just spending that money that gives me trouble.

jedimasterben
For those that don't use 20ppp Its post #2841

20ppp is for weenies, 100 or bust!

So talk to me about this dragons tounge, is it a macro? Does it go sexual?

:naughtydance:

Archived