Cultivated Reef

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Dude, you always go first class! Gotta go with the Haddons.

I try haha...reefings just one of those things for me....if its a niche item and looks good I try to get premium stuff...unless its equipment and your just buying a name...ie why spend 100 on a reactor when I got my TLF reactors from marine depot for 26 that do the same thing. But livestock wise I've been trying to stick with premium specimens and colors.

Really really trying to get my hands on some yellow w/ red,blue or purple polyp tenuis. And some a pink milli with red polyps. And a purple wgreen polyp plasma. I <3 colors

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben
haha a wig....

So I just got a replacement droid2global....and then I upgraded to a Galaxy Nexus ...so I have a 1 day old phone...that im going to turn into a secondary screen for the reefangel which will be mounted at the front of the led fixture's arm...i just need to program an android app to parse an xml file...

Or you could swap it with my D2G that the W key doesn't work on. ;)

Also, sweet jesus, I'd want all of those nems! I think if I had to pick, I'd do the purple rain one!

Haha thanks for the votes guys.

Kat....must have more eye candy..always lol

Candy I know haha..but its such a hard choice

Jedi haha @the Droid comment

Either way with the anemone vote I will either get a single carpet. Or two bubble tips....lol

Okay here's what I picked and why:

1. I picked the inferno for two reasons: it will split and you can sell them and more people would buy that than a carpet because of the second reason that the carpet is just too big for a 12" cube tank. IMO the tank would look wonky and much smaller if the entire bottom was one nem.

2. I was on the bubble on this one, you know I love starries and always recommend them but you already have a majority of fish that aren't out that much and a starry is just that. They are super fun and a joy to have but you really would just have your firefish out in the open. I also think your assessor and a Midas would fight. So I voted starry but would lean toward none or another fish that's more open swimming. What about something like a cardinal pair?

3. I picked the AC10 because I have an AC20 and have no complaints.

surgicalsense

:P

I dig this whole voting poll think you do, Brad. Makes it - 1,2,3 and cuts the nonsense out.

I voted SuperNova and Starry ;) by the way. You feeling a theme marinating here. Yay!

Haha yea I like polls makes it easy to keep track and hopefully fun for people to keep reading lol

What siwelk? Confused..

I voted :happy:

I went with the blue carpet, starry blenny (same reason as Joel), high flow return, and a maxi-jet 400. I think that was everything, right?

I have always loved the bangaii cardinals...but I've heard people that have them complaining that all they do is hover in one spot all day. Not a lot of action out of them. They look amazing though.

Haha I know the feeling, you want something that will work in your tank but you also want something that not many people have and then you find out that there are a lot of reasons people don't keep what you want.

I lucked out with damsels, they are just mean but my tank provides enough space that they aren't terrible. :)

Haha I know the feeling, you want something that will work in your tank but you also want something that not many people have and then you find out that there are a lot of reasons people don't keep what you want.

I lucked out with damsels, they are just mean but my tank provides enough space that they aren't terrible. :)

Haha yea...its just so hard to find something that will benefit the tank vs take away from the current inhabitants....

I gotta figure out how to catch sexy shrimp...ima move them to the cube away from corals

Archived