Cultivated Reef

Aquatic life 115

foozdog

Hey Steve I purchased one of these skimmers for my bio cube hqi 29 and I am getting crazy amounts of micro bubbles I am also running filter floss any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Any skimmer has a break in period to slime up. usually that is 1-2 weeks so give it some time. I am not super familiar with this skimmer like I am with the Tunze 9002 so you may want to look around here for an answer if it doesn't clear up.

Fair enough since you have knowledge on the tunze will this skimmer work in the bio cube hqi? Do I have to get a different mount for the light or anything any info would be great as I think I am going to go this route any way

But will it fit properly. Any info at all Steve would be great. I did notice that width wise it should fit quite easily by the measurement. Please any info would be great. If u have any ideas on making it fit or even why it doesn't fit all that well may really help

I'm in in out planning for MACNA. Do a search here for tunze HQI and it will bring up threads showing how others fit it. With out the light bracket it should fit the same as the normal BC29 with help from our cup.

Archived