Photo

Hot Platinum and friends Clownfish Trio!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Alpha Aquaculture

Alpha Aquaculture

Raceway Pioneer

• Sponsor
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 04 Jun 2011

Whatup Nano!

I've got some special clowns for you today. This trio I personally selected out of the breeders tank. These are all Just Clowning Around bred clowns from two Snocasso parents. The Platinum stood out to me amongst all the other platinums with all its black. The B grade and Misbar clowns are also each unique and special. I have had these clowns together for more than 3 months. In the beginning the B grade was getting picked on but he stood his ground for months. Lately he has been looking stronger and stronger and developing some nice dark black outlines. I see no aggression between these three clowns anymore. Why go for a pair when you can have a specially selected trio 3 months in the making!

http://alphacorals.c...ade-8-trio.html

$210 plus $35 shipping!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry about the spots the glass was a lil dirty. These clowns are totally healthy! I have been feeding them everyday myself. Just started feeding Reef Munchies today!

Posted Image

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or email at AlphaCorals@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Kris
preserve our natural reefs through captive aquaculture

VIDEOS of every single fish
Dozens of stunning CLOWNFISH on the site right now!

Posted Image

Alpha Aquaculture

Alpha Aquaculture

Raceway Pioneer

• Sponsor
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 04 Jun 2011
This trio has been together for a long time. They are all getting along great in a 30g tank all to themselves. They have also been developing a lot of nice blacks as they mature. Trio is the new pair!!!

Posted Image

Alpha Aquaculture

Alpha Aquaculture

Raceway Pioneer

• Sponsor
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 04 Jun 2011
The Trio just sold today. I will be making more trios if you were eying them up :) Feel free to pm me any questions.

Posted Image