Innovative Marine Aquariums

September 2011 Reef Profile

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For September we're featuring pj86 and his 3 gallon pico reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find pj86's tank journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for pj86, and he'll try his best to answer them.

I absolutely LOVE this tank! It's a perfect example of just how much you can accomplish in a pico with some diligence and careful planning. I wish I could say I'm surprise to see it as TOTM but I'm not. It was only a matter of time. Good job! :)

I absolutely LOVE this tank! It's a perfect example of just how much you can accomplish in a pico with some diligence and careful planning. I wish I could say I'm surprise to see it as TOTM but I'm not. It was only a matter of time. Good job! :)

Thanks el fab, your pico inspired me to create this pico.

Thanks for the compliments FlCandy, Mr. Microscope, parishilton, d9hp, and Banjo

Wow! Your tank is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats to you.

Quick question--what is the beautiful green coral on the bottom LEFT and back RIGHT. it's great.

Thanks.

You did it! Nice work with the pico, keep it going :)

Thanks Newman, and also thanks for all the past advice and comments.

Wow! Your tank is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats to you.

Quick question--what is the beautiful green coral on the bottom LEFT and back RIGHT. it's great.

Thanks.

Thank you, it is GSP (green star polyps). There are various types and sizes and is an easy coral to grow.

Archived