Innovative Marine Aquariums

Keydiver's feedback thread

keydiver

Keydiver's word is good as gold! Excellent shipper with quality goods. Great communicator, and highly recommended!

Thanks for everything!

Just realized Tim had a feedback thread.

I've ordered from Tim twice now and the service and attention is great. Both of my orders the 1st shipped priority the 2nd express shipped USPS managed to screw up causing me to have Rics Dead on Arrival or die a day or two later after arriving. Extremely frustrating for both Tim and I, but he is quick to make it right and is quick to reply to pms.

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased red grape macro and a ric from keydiver a couple weeks back. My order arrived in great condition, communication was super fast and I'm more than happy with the product. I would most certainly purchase from him again in the future.

post-74413-0-64975200-1361748771_thumb.jpg

post-74413-0-40172600-1361748864_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

based on the recommendations I've received and all the wonderful feedback I'm reading here, I will be ordering some things asap - which could be a while, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I bought a liter of copepods from keydiver, they came in two lime green bottles filled with phytoplankton... so I guess I got a phytoplankton bonus. nice!

He's great to buy from, quick communication, quick shipping and good stuff!

• 3 months later...

Bought pods- Very smooth transaction and an excellent communicator! Nice guy and product is excellent, product recieved in great condition and my fish have no complaints ;) Thank you!

• 5 months later...

Bought a bottle of Copepods from keydiver and it comes in a green-tint liquid (my guess is phyto) and you can see a good amout of pods swimming around. I'm pretty happy with it and has good communication. Will buy again, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Bought 500 mL of pods and phyto from key diver and showed up well packaged and dense populations crawling all over the place. I am starting my own population for my fish and it was still dense after diluting with fresh saltwater! Would buy again! Thanks Tim!

80271988-5B6A-4859-A6E2-16466B4271A3.jpg

• 8 months later...

Tim (keydiver) is an excellent seller, makes easy transactions, quick PM response, quick shipping with tracking, and sends bottles FULL OF PODS. His bottles seem to have a much more dense and active population of pods than the larger pod vendor packages my LFS sells. A+

Archived