34 replies to this topic

keydiver

keydiver

dedicated macro man

• Members
  • 2,553 posts
  • Joined 14 Aug 2010
  • miami, FL

i'd like to start a feedback thread so people can share their experiences as a buyer. Most people who have bought something from me have most likely bought macro algae, please feel free to post whether it be negative or positive.
Posted Image

57g Rimless Reef
29 biocube (Decommissioned- Moved into 57g rimless)
20 gal macro tank (Decommissioned- Absorbed by 40g rimless lagoon tank)
40g rimless high tech planted FW tank (Now the 40g lagoon tank)
Keydivers Exo Terra PDF vivarium

got2envy

got2envy

BECAUSE REASONS!!!

• Members
  • 9,575 posts
  • Joined 11 May 2007
  • **West Palm Beach, FL** Relocated to Dallas, TX
I bought some macro algaes from keydiver, great to deal with and really fast shipping...I got everything in great shape :)

2 thumbs up!!

Rabidgerbil38

Rabidgerbil38

The snozberries taste like snozberries..

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Joined 03 Mar 2011
  • North county SD
I got some macro's from keydiver and had fast service and delivery, he even threw in a bonus for me. The bags leaked in the box during delivery, but everything arrived alive and well. A+ service for a good price

Dipg

Dipg

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 14 Nov 2010
  • Northern Virginia
I got couple of Macroalgaes from keydiver and i highly recommend him. Shipping was quick and packaging was good. Everything arrived alive and are thriving in my tank.

joshik

joshik

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • Joined 31 Mar 2011
  • Vista, CA
thanks keydiver for the awesome macros! great service and very responsive! i'll be buying again for sure!

Solid10

Solid10

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 02 Dec 2010
I ordered some macros from Keydiver, but unfortunately had a problem with shipping. I let him know about the problem, and he took care of it (and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my order). Overall a good experience... Oh, and the macros look great! Thanks Keydiver!

FlCandy

FlCandy

Tag Your It

• Members
  • 8,751 posts
  • Joined 24 Jul 2011
  • Arden, NC
Awesome.seller! Everything came in healthy and larger qantities then expected. Would definatley buy from him again!

nut_hatch

nut_hatch

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 03 May 2012
  • Illinois
Bought several corals from keydiver and got some macro algae as well. Great shipping and an overall great experience buying the coral. The coral is now happily in my tank :D Would buy from him again.
12 gallon nano
[url="http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=304174""]http://www.nano-reef...p?...ic=304174"[/url]]
50 gallon cube
http://www.nano-reef...howtopic=308809

lazyturtle

lazyturtle

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 28 May 2012
Just bought the corals from keydiver. They are arrived really quickly and was packed very professionally. BTW beside my order keydiver sent me some free corals! Thanks!

Phakawatt

Phakawatt

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 24 May 2012
  • New York, Albany
Hey

Got my order shipped today, all the macros I ordered was intact except for the freebie, i believe it was due to single bag it came in. Luckily it was not dried up and i think it will do fine. Everything else was double bagged and nicely packaged. also very helpful and patient with questions that I had, replies very professional and answered in fast timely manner.
Will be posting pic soon and may I ask what kind of algae the green one is? :happy:

Thank you.

keydiver

keydiver

dedicated macro man

• Members
  • 2,553 posts
  • Joined 14 Aug 2010
  • miami, FL

Hey

Got my order shipped today, all the macros I ordered was intact except for the freebie, i believe it was due to single bag it came in. Luckily it was not dried up and i think it will do fine. Everything else was double bagged and nicely packaged. also very helpful and patient with questions that I had, replies very professional and answered in fast timely manner.
Will be posting pic soon and may I ask what kind of algae the green one is? :happy:

Thank you.

That'd be codium. Let me know if I can help you with anything else!
Posted Image

57g Rimless Reef
29 biocube (Decommissioned- Moved into 57g rimless)
20 gal macro tank (Decommissioned- Absorbed by 40g rimless lagoon tank)
40g rimless high tech planted FW tank (Now the 40g lagoon tank)
Keydivers Exo Terra PDF vivarium

Kmatt08

Kmatt08

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 27 Sep 2010
  • New Carrollton, MD
Ordered twice from Tim, and all I can say is he's a great guy to deal with. Very helpful with any questions and willing to work with you if any problems occur. Overall a great experience and definitely will buy from again soon.

--Keith
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And Today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

-30 Gallon Cube Reef Tank

LongPig

LongPig

Pass the bath salts.

• Members
  • 2,531 posts
  • Joined 06 Nov 2005
  • Downingtown, PA
Great stuff Tim! Arrived quick and packed well.
Multiple Gorgasms   

I have a stew to make, and I will fill it with your arrogant mortal meat.
sharkbanner.jpg

eddiecorrea

eddiecorrea

Don't care about your opinion.

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,959 posts
  • Joined 07 Dec 2008
  • Federal Way, WA/Whitefish, MT
Don't hesitate to deal with Keydiver! Great guy.

here fishy fishy

here fishy fishy

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • Joined 31 Jul 2008
  • Kalamazoo, MI
Got some beautiful rics today from keydiver...color is sooo bright. Great communication, packaging, and livestock. :D

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

Been pimpin since been pimpin!

• Members
  • 8,311 posts
  • Joined 18 Aug 2007
  • Corpus Crusty, TX
Great Guy to deal with! I was totally happy with my order from Tim and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again in the future.
The 75g CLAM JAM! Jam out with your clam out!
http://www.nano-reef...30#entry4449048

Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 26 Feb 2008
  • Seymour, Indiana
I got some rics from keydiver yesterday. Everything seems to be doing well and I would definitely order from him again!

Curry02

Curry02

Frag

• Members
  • 761 posts
  • Joined 01 Nov 2009
  • Queens, NY
Ordered 3 ric's from keydiver last week. he said he would ship Monday and he did!

Package got here in great shape. Everything was packed perfectly. The ric's looked great and as described.

Planning to order more ASAP.

Thank you!!

thadscottmoore

thadscottmoore

thadscottmoore

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • Joined 28 Jun 2009
  • Lumberton, Tx
keydiver delivers an fantastic well packaged ricordea deal!

Posted Image

thank you Keydiver for the deal!

nano_reefer10

nano_reefer10

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Joined 11 May 2011
  • Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Very happy with the rics I received. All were in great shape, I wish I could have brought them all with me! Will definitely recommend this seller and will buy from him again.

jball1125

jball1125

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
  • Joined 02 May 2011
  • Miami, Fl
Another happy costumer! Deal with confidence.

uglybuckling

uglybuckling

insomniac reefer

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Joined 19 Jul 2004
  • North Carolina
Got my macros today. Everything looks good so far!
"Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer." --JH

Mana du vortes, mana du vortes,
Aeria gloris, aeria gloris...

Ugly's fugly 75g natural
Ugly's 15g Badfish AIO

GhoSt3366

GhoSt3366

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 14 Sep 2012
  • NH
Worked out a issue with the first order of Rics, great seller! Would Definitly buy from again.

Thank you again!

Weetabix7

Weetabix7

Nano Reefer

• Premium Members
  • 18,419 posts
  • Joined 15 May 2006
  • Oak Ridge, TN
I recently got some Macroalgae clippings from keydiver and was really happy with the transaction. I was particularly impressed with the way he packages the Macros, it was simple genius.
First, let me explain just a bit. We have several younger Reefers on here who are on a budget (like me) and who often hesitate to buy livestock that needs to be shipped overnight because of the associated shipping costs. Overnight shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the package, so anything that can keep the weight down makes a huge difference in shipping costs.
The way that keydiver packages his Macros drastically reduces package weight while still managing to be a great and safe way to ship Macros. He wraps the Macros in a couple of layers of paper towels & then puts them in a small amount of water in the bags. Macros really don't need a lot of water for shipping, they mostly just need to stay moist, so this works great.
My only suggestion to him for something to change in packaging would be to insulate his boxes when shipping during cold months, like the weather we have now.
Ok, enough talking, here's pics of what it's like to receive a Macroalgae shipment from keydiver:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Keydiver has been great to deal with, buy with confidence. :happy:
Oh, I almost forgot-- I'd just like to point out that I specifically asked him for small portions since these went into a Pico tank. I'd lay high odds that he usually ships out larger portions than this.

Edited by Weetabix7, 09 November 2012 - 05:42 AM.

brad908

brad908

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 2,778 posts
  • Joined 28 Mar 2011
  • The Bay
I bought 10 Ric's from keydiver. I paid on Wednesday, shipped Thursday, and delivered today (Friday). Great packaging and communication. Will be buying from keydiver again. Thanks!