Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Shallow (Now with 100% less rim) Pics pg22

Shallow

Not much is wrong, aside from some bubble algea. Plus I think there isn't enough flow for sps, as of now. Me being how I am, I want everything to be prestine.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got back from our mini vacation yesterday. I had to draw an extensive diagram to show our tank sitter, my grandma, how to top off our tanks. Everything was good when we got back. :happy:

While doing a water change I noticed that my green birdsnest has a little patch of white kinds of in the middle. I'm scared :( it has been growing like crazy and has at least doubled in size since I got it. And when all of the polyps are out, they are greener than can be. I accidentally skipped a water change last week, so I just did one and I'll see how it is in the morning.

Just ordered the tunze 6025 :happy:

I'll be interested to se how you like it. I have two 6045s showing up for my shallow today.

Sweet. I haven't had tunze before but they look like are good quality, and the swivel is pretty cool.

You'll be shocked how strong the 6025 is. I had two in my 60 shallow and was blown away. Long story short, they were super noisy so I sent them back (they were an older model). The 6045s are adjustable, so I'm going to try and have them be the only pumps in my tank.

Archived