Pod Your Reef

Shallow (Now with 100% less rim) Pics pg22

Shallow

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just havent had too much time lately. (I cant stop staring at my tank :lol: )

Oh... and Iball, i forgot, what website did you use to make your signature? I think its time for me to make a new one.

My dads thinking about picking up a Bergia Nudi Branch, (probably spelled it wrong) to take care of some aptasia, anything special we need to know?

Not really.If possible place the nudibranch on the rock with the aiptasia eventually they get to them all.It does take some time though depending how many aiptasia you have. And make sure you dont have any fish or invertebrates that may prey on them(peppermint shimp,wrasses etc..) They are truly the best at aiptasia removal IMO

Why thank you Mr.Hype

Your very welcome

Your family all has nice tanks but I particularly like your shallow. I'd like to do one someday - there's something cool about the proportions that appeals to me. I'm aiming to do my 3.7 gallon in a similar minimalistic way even thoug it is a cube. Really like the rockscape in your tank.

Is the driving age 16 where you are? In Michigan, you can get your permit at 14 years and 9 months. My eldest son can get his in August!

Your VW is looking good. I think the Mk 1 was a ground breaking car and more of a driver's car than the current GTI. I really like mine but I think it has been balanced with comfort and features rather than the raw driving machine it once was. That suits me better in a way as my previous car was a tuned WRX and it was fast but uncivilised! Yours is going to look way cool when it is done - what colour and how long until you are planning on having it finished?

The driving age is 16 in WA, (I'm 16 now), Im going to keep it its original color, Lago Blue. I should be up and running this summer hopefully a lil sooner.

Thanks for all of the kindness

The driving age is 16 in WA, (I'm 16 now), Im going to keep it its original color, Lago Blue. I should be up and running this summer hopefully a lil sooner.

Thanks for all of the kindness

Sounds awesome - looks like you are doing a first class job on the restoration. I know you'll love it!

Archived