Coral Vue Hydros

DloG's Drilled 60-P

dlogfx

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what lens you go with?

I went with an old lagacy lens. Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 macro. It's much better than my previous Sony SEL30M35 lens.

Yooo your ada reef videos are awesome!!

Thanks!! Maybe I'll make another one if I get the time.

I went with an old lagacy lens. Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 macro. It's much better than my previous Sony SEL30M35 lens.

what adapter you have? ive got a nex-3

Deleted User 4

Thanks!! Maybe I'll make another one if I get the time.

Sweet, looking forward to it.

Nice macro shot btw.

what adapter you have? ive got a nex-3

Well older Tamron lenses are kind of weird. They sold the lens then you got the appropriate "Adaptall 2" mount to fit your camera. The version I got was a nikon so I got a Nikon to Nex adapter from eBay. They usually sell from 10-$60. I personally got a $15 one and it works perfectly on my NEX 7.

Awesome shot

Thanks! That was the one good shot out of 30. LOL
  • Like 1
planning to build a compartment in a foot stool my ATO reservoir. getting really tired of filling current 2 gallon container.

Yea having an ato container is one of the best things that I've decided to do.

• Like 1

Yea having an ato container is one of the best things that I've decided to do.

I think I'm going to build the reservoir myself out of acrylic to maximize the space in the foot stool.

Fantastic pictures, you have some real tallent. Tank is looking great also, very nice work. I really like how you have done the lighting, has given me some good ideas :D.

Mushroom is looking good ever since I put it in the corner. Seems to like the super low light and flow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20372444@N00/8444179542/'>8444179542_7d8e58b462_b.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20372444@N00/8444179542/'>Mushroom Coral by http://www.flickr.com/people/20372444@N00/'>dmok14, on Flickr

^Just noticed after I posted the picture that you could really see the disco effect that the AI Vega creates.

• Like 2
Ohh I didn't know you had an ai vega running over it now.How do you like it compared to the ai sol?What's your lighting schedule?
I think the corals pop alot more with the Vega's but for some reason I think I had better growth with the Sol's. As for the schedule im using the easy setting ramping for 2 hrs and light on for 8hrs with all LEDs peeking at 35%. I originally has it close to 45% but started to see a few of my corals bleach.

corals look like crap right now. last night when i fisnished doing my water change i forgot to open the ball valve for my ruturn. Temp is now 68 degrees. hope this little mistake doesnt kill my tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived