Innovative Marine Aquariums

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

So excited about the new coral I am trying to find the energy to clean the house while I wait!

Hmmmmm Dishes vacuum and mop, then grocery shop if I get time.....

Oh I will also have more pics of the stand build this weekend. We should be finishing it this weekend! :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have spoiled us with the frequent pic dump! Yes, we want to see the stand!!!

When I made the stand for my 65 gal african tank, I made it six inches wider all around.

You have spoiled us with the frequent pic dump! Yes, we want to see the stand!!!

When I made the stand for my 65 gal african tank, I made it six inches wider all around.

Yeah it's 48" long, and 28" wide. The height was decided by A and it is WAY taller then what I wanted but the tank will be at eye level now.

Soon I promise.

That stand has perfect dimentions! It will be nice to have an area to put your beer and a shot while you're watching the tank. Also, sounds like it might be bar stool height!

I've got Pearlberry!

Pics in an hour or so after it's glued down and I rearrange a few things.....

Thanks Tron! :happy:

I've got Pearlberry!

Pics in an hour or so after it's glued down and I rearrange a few things.....

Thanks Tron! :happy:

Awesome!!!!! Pearlberry is sooo pretty :happy:

So here is the Dump

534898_10150730418144029_659639028_9520395_164725555_n.jpg

Left side

540381_10150730418809029_659639028_9520402_203360095_n.jpg

Right side with the new Pearlberry thanks to Tron!

546333_10150730419149029_659639028_9520406_107485670_n.jpg

Still Slimy, but lights were going out in 30 minutes, all polyps are out now and slime is all gone.

553769_10150730419584029_659639028_9520407_582014374_n.jpg

I like the new placement.

578310_10150730419964029_659639028_9520409_1385314844_n.jpg

Totally Sex! A few branches were accidentally snapped but they were easily glued down along the base! ;)

577760_10150730420489029_659639028_9520410_369470544_n.jpg

New FTS with TONS of microbubbles, this from gluing frags down.

Pleased, good day.

Thanks for the berry Tron its' Hot.

Let me know next time when you get a evening off, A and I will come down and chill.

I wish I had a Tron ;)

Looks absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!

Thanks! I am lucky to be nearby! He has helped stock my tank, and it's awesome to see the growth in his tank each time too! Just insane! B)

Builder Anthony

I awalys stop in here i like the name too Candyland.Reminds me of the game LIFE with those little cars and the stick people you would put in them.I loved that game lol.

I wish I had a Tron ;)

Looks absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!

Ha Ha! I was thinking the same thing!

That's quite a chunck of berry!!!!

I awalys stop in here i like the name too Candyland.Reminds me of the game LIFE with those little cars and the stick people you would put in them.I loved that game lol.

Thanks for stopping in! And LOL :lol:

I like the new pearlberry, it's beautiful! :)

Thanks! All of Tron's corals are awesome!

Ha Ha! I was thinking the same thing!

That's quite a chunck of berry!!!!

It is handy to have him around! Got a bunch of AWESOME corals from him over the last 2 months!

Looking really good! I can't wait to have some cool stuff in my tank!

Soon! Very Soon! Your Brain is pretty cool! When I have the 490B I will have room for one and a Clam. So essited!

This tank basically just exploded. Like for a while, it was on the same level as my tank and other decent tank's but you're gaining momentum and going to be hitting totm quality soon.

I totally agree with Joel. Randi...you have the magic touch with reef keeping. I can't wait to see this set up in the 40 breeder. How much less height will you have with the 40B?

This has been one of my favorite tanks for awhile now. It's gorgeous!

This tank basically just exploded. Like for a while, it was on the same level as my tank and other decent tank's but you're gaining momentum and going to be hitting totm quality soon.

Thanks so much! I am flattered, as this is my first reef tank attempt I am pretty impressed with myself. And the Tron corals really made a HUGE difference! It wouldn't look this way without him!

I totally agree with Joel. Randi...you have the magic touch with reef keeping. I can't wait to see this set up in the 40 breeder. How much less height will you have with the 40B?

This has been one of my favorite tanks for awhile now. It's gorgeous!

I am truly flattered by you guys, I love my tank but I don't think it is anywhere near TOTM for at least a year from now. I need some growout first. ;)

I will be going from 36x16.5x24 to 36x18x18. So the lights will be WAY closer to the corals so better penetration (guys behave) and more depth so I will have more sand bed. I am thinking about going with the regular 40# LS in the 40B and running a DSB in the Fuge. Say close to 4" deep, 15 mangroves or so and a TON a Macro with a damsel or 2 and a shrimp.

Stand WILL be completed this weekend. ;)

Thanks you guys, needed a smile the last case of the day was pretty grim, didn't look good for the old dog and I can't stop thinking about the poor old guy. :(

Archived