Coral Vue Hydros

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I love your daily photos! I can't wait until it's worth posting progression shots of my tank! Hopefully I'll have as much growth as you in a few months. It's so hard to imagine right now! :happy:

One must be patient with reefing ;) ... you will love your tank.

New Video is ready for Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! :flower:

Edit with music is still in process give it 5 minutes from now 1:26 PM and it should be fine.

Thanks for watching! :D

this will be much better as a 40b! i am exited!!!!!

Love your new Avatar!

Thanks I am too! Hindsight is 20-20 the guy I got it from offered to drill it and put the bulkheads in but I told him no as it was to be a SUMP. Well damn I was not thinking then! :slap:

Anyone have any advise on catching the Yasha and pistol once I have all the rocks moved? -_-

Also the frogspawn is splitting again! :happy:

Nice new video. :)

My advice would be to leave the sump a sump and wait to pick up a brand new 40 for the display both for a guarantee that there's no little scratches you'll notice later and be driven crazy over after its filled and newer silicone/factory warranty so if the worst happens you'll have better recourse.

As for catching the fish, fish are really easy to catch when there's no rocks in the tank, don't worry about it!

Awesome video, Randi!!!!!! Everything is so happy and healthy :) I have to go back and watch again to look for Poe. I'm so used to seeing him swim around. Probably wasn't out cuz there was no food in the water? I'll go look for him :)

Happy Easter :happy:

Nice new video. :)

My advice would be to leave the sump a sump and wait to pick up a brand new 40 for the display both for a guarantee that there's no little scratches you'll notice later and be driven crazy over after its filled and newer silicone/factory warranty so if the worst happens you'll have better recourse.

As for catching the fish, fish are really easy to catch when there's no rocks in the tank, don't worry about it!

Yeah was thinking that as well. May go looking for a 40B this next weekend!

It's the burrowing pair that will be fum to catch. Bleh.

Awesome video, Randi!!!!!! Everything is so happy and healthy :) I have to go back and watch again to look for Poe. I'm so used to seeing him swim around. Probably wasn't out cuz there was no food in the water? I'll go look for him :)

Happy Easter :happy:

He is there! Look for the bright yellow streak. ;)

thank you. :flower:

Your welcome! :happy:

Nice video! Happy Easter!

Thanks you too.

Happy Easter Everyone! :happy:

andrewguilfoy
Just get a net that had a wider mesh than your sand but smaller than your fish and then just sift them out. :)

+1 to this. I used to catch my clowns this way. When the fish double back they'll swim right into it.

wow, it must be pretty tall!

its about 21" tall, 16" deep from the center

+1 to this. I used to catch my clowns this way. When the fish double back they'll swim right into it.

its about 21" tall, 16" deep from the center

Thanks! ;)

I plan on it Joel just stresses me out that they are happy and together, if I move them they could get lost...... We will see.

Yeah the 40B will be 36x18x18 so I will get more PAR at the sand and a wider footprint that will allow for say a few clams..... ;)

OMG... :lol:

chatroulette-trolling-not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-psycho.jpg

OMFG! Sicko freak!

Heavy flow! BLEH! Vomit for reals!

Ya im sure hell be real happy shes cooking her blood into his food.

LMAO! I know right!

Happy Monday :)

You too! ;)

+1 That was pretty disgusting to read....barf!

Yeah I agree!

Okay so it is the 2 yer wedding anniversary! I got home and A had gotten me these!

562457_10150722497134029_659639028_9492984_1054983117_n.jpg

398369_10150722498019029_659639028_9492991_239569935_n.jpg

They are called a Blue Mystique Orchid, I have been dying for one and he got it for me. Love my man! :happy:

Pics in a few of the tank, I need to get caught up on the pics again!

I got orchids for our anniversary too! Mine are white and purple. :wub:

I think I have one of every color now! I am so excited for them all to bloom!

I have a Green one, Purple, Purple and White, White, Purple and Yellow, and more I can't remember......

Pics happen as they bloom! ;)

Also Dump is loading as I type. Soon soon more pics!

Archived