Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

Your pics are gorgeous! I really need a better camera.... And some better lighting.... And maybe more corals.... And, and, and.... ;)

:lol: that's the sickness, isn't it?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah, I would definitely be interested in it. :)

As for the mangroves, just whatever doesn't fit in your sump, I'm not going to put them in my sump because I don't want to light it and give algae a place to grow but I will use a few and give the others to a reefing friend here.

Once it gets warm I think it could probably handle USPS if you wanted. Shipping is your call though, I don't want you to be uncomfortable.

Naw I am fine using either UPS or USPS, but it will be overnight and a small box.

Warmer? It's fricking 80 here! :P

Your pics are gorgeous! I really need a better camera.... And some better lighting.... And maybe more corals.... And, and, and.... ;)

HA LOL yeah I got the camera as an anniversary present with our tax return, hubbie got a computer. That's how we compromise, if I get something so does he. ;)

:lol: that's the sickness, isn't it?

It is the best sickness in the world! :D

In hopes of not encouraging you to get drunk and take pictures :lol:....WOW...I think these are some of your best yet!!!!!! :happy:

I'm glad you aren't going to stop posting here. You have far too much valuable information to share and I would miss you and your tank :happy:

Things got carried away. And you are not the only one that is guilty. I've been getting POTM PM's from contestants for the last 3 or 4 months (which I've never personally agreed with...point being said because I've learned your friends are being accused of sending PMs for you)!!!!! If people don't want to talk to you because of what happened, you are better off without those folks. You have no history of being anything other than a decent person around here.

In hopes of not encouraging you to get drunk and take pictures :lol:....WOW...I think these are some of your best yet!!!!!! :happy:

I'm glad you aren't going to stop posting here. You have far too much valuable information to share and I would miss you and your tank :happy:

Things got carried away. And you are not the only one that is guilty. I've been getting POTM PM's from contestants for the last 3 or 4 months (which I've never personally agreed with...point being said because I've learned your friends are being accused of sending PMs for you)!!!!! If people don't want to talk to you because of what happened, you are better off without those folks. You have no history of being anything other than a decent person around here.

HAHA only on the nights I have the next day off! :happy:

Yeah I know.

OH I am now on that Draw Game, just look me up either by Facebook or send a PM and I will send you my SN.

So I realized I have 4 Spaghetti worms.....

They must like my tank! I love seeing the little patches where their feelers are out and feeding! So pretty, man they must be getting freaky in my tank .... went from one to 2 now 4! :huh:

New Tank Video #1

From right after feeding was done yesterday, it's mostly the little bits floating around and I like to watch Poe Swim. :D

I love your clownfish, Poe is very nice as well. I could see myself having a midas blenny someday when I have a larger tank.

Thanks! He is awesome always out and about. They seem to be one of the more free swimming of the blennies.

Your pictures crack me up! Your fish are such characters! :lol:

LMAO I know thanks! They are confident and comfortable so must mean I am doing something right. ;)

Oh plans for the SUMP are drawn check them out and correct me if I am being stupid about it I am not a designer.

541322_10150689290374029_659639028_9375870_129471206_n.jpg

I am looking to do 5 baffles in total with 3 before the return chamber.

Thanks for your help guys.

For the sump, have you considered blocking out one of the sides for ato reservoir?

No I planned on having another one entirely. I was just going to get a 2-3 gallon Tupperware and fill it once a week.

I plan on having the shorter baffles being 1/2 the height of the tank so there is room for overflow and etc.....

with an 1/2-1" opening for flow on the bottom and between them.......

IDK I am not 100% on this thing and want to do it right the first time, I am listing everything lmao this is my OCD coming out. :lol:

I enjoyed that video!!!!! Everyone's looking great!!!!!

I have to say, I'm so excited about your sump....can't wait to see all the macros growing in it :happy:

I enjoyed that video!!!!! Everyone's looking great!!!!!

I have to say, I'm so excited about your sump....can't wait to see all the macros growing in it :happy:

I am planning on having glass doors to the stand so you can see the SUMP. Is there anything bad with running lights 24/7 other then keeping the Macros from going sexual? I may do that otherwise they are going to be on the reverse cycle of the tank to help with Temp and PH.

I know people run 24/7 with chaeto...but I'm not sure about those others. I run mine opposite the display tank photoperiod. Not sure if it's doing anything though. Mine's probably so small it's not making that much of a difference. Oh well...the stuff grows a lot so I know it's pulling some nutrients.

Display refugiums are the best. Someday...I tell ya, someday :) Even if it's just a small 5 gallon fuge sitting next to my cube. I might try to work something like that out, eventually.

Oh and I didn't really get to take pics while walking the dog she is a nutcase, but here is one with me outside the Expo with Lilly My Yellow Lab.

546738_10150774955273939_633993938_11421474_298228752_n.jpg

Sorry it's a clean pic. :P

Alba making the giant worried!

545788_10150774979048939_633993938_11421518_1738519888_n.jpg

Pretty girls!

538655_10150774983768939_633993938_11421550_1775625310_n.jpg

Lilly kicked her to the bottom bunk!

552047_10150774985938939_633993938_11421572_663390797_n.jpg

Cute picture..you look so happy :happy:

What kind of expo was it? Veterinary?

I added some more. It was a pet Expo for the local area. Dog clubs/rescues etc, I saw Yorkies doing Agility courses! SO cute! And etc. Not work thank goodness just play! ;)

Oh...that sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!

Other then being a bit overwhelming at first for the dogs and us! Man Lilly sniffed so many butts! :lol:

Thanks! He is awesome always out and about. They seem to be one of the more free swimming of the blennies.

LMAO I know thanks! They are confident and comfortable so must mean I am doing something right. ;)

Oh plans for the SUMP are drawn check them out and correct me if I am being stupid about it I am not a designer.

541322_10150689290374029_659639028_9375870_129471206_n.jpg

I am looking to do 5 baffles in total with 3 before the return chamber.

Thanks for your help guys.

Sump design looks good to me, wtf do I know!!! I'm in no hurry to build mine, so my plan is for you to design and build yours, iron out the kinks and them I'll copy exactly what you did, lol

Your tank is looking good btw! Also, did you do the frag swap thing??

Sump design looks good to me, wtf do I know!!! I'm in no hurry to build mine, so my plan is for you to design and build yours, iron out the kinks and them I'll copy exactly what you did, lol

Your tank is looking good btw! Also, did you do the frag swap thing??

Thanks!

No the swap is this weekend and after this morning I need a good thing. I woke up to find my special little Bird Marty dead in his cage. I am so beside myself right now as he was the sweetest little thing in the world and never asked for anything other then love. We only had him 7 years and I know it was because of his health condition but it wasn't nearly long enough.

We are burying him tonight. :tears:

Sorry typing through tears is not easy.

Thanks Danielle, I liked my dump too! ;)

altolamprologus
Thanks!

No the swap is this weekend and after this morning I need a good thing. I woke up to find my special little Bird Marty dead in his cage. I am so beside myself right now as he was the sweetest little thing in the world and never asked for anything other then love. We only had him 7 years and I know it was because of his health condition but it wasn't nearly long enough.

We are burying him tonight. :tears:

Sorry typing through tears is not easy.

Thanks Danielle, I liked my dump too! ;)

Sorry to hear that :( I think one of my birds is on her way out too. I hate how birds act like they're fine even when something is wrong so you never know what's going on.

Sorry to hear that :( I think one of my birds is on her way out too. I hate how birds act like they're fine even when something is wrong so you never know what's going on.

Thanks alto!

Yeah he was acting fine other then being a bit more quiet, he was eating well etc.

It is never easy and I figure I would be a bit used to it since what I do etc. But never, I cry every time still even when it's not my pet.

I am a big mush today, man oh man I feel bad for the people at work, I am half there.....

Archived