Innovative Marine Aquariums

20gal Commerson's Angler Paradise

altolamprologus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
I googled it, but the only place I see calling something that looks like that 'rhodopeltis' is a hobbyist on Reef Sanctuary. Algaebase has rhodopeltis listed as looking like this:

Wernberg-Rhodopeltis-australis-seaweed.jpg

The stuff you put pictures of looks pretty much identical to pink galaxy that is receiving high light.

Pink galaxy is calcareous. This isn't. I believe Rhodopeltis if the genus name so there could be any number of species out there and this is just one of them.

• 2 months later...
altolamprologus

Where is the promised Kuda pair?

I decided to skip the seahorses and just stick with pipefish for now. I haven't even gotten the damsels out yet though so don't get too excited.

I decided to skip the seahorses and just stick with pipefish for now. I haven't even gotten the damsels out yet though so don't get too excited.

Whaaa? I didn't know you had pipefish. Pics. :D

Euphy - Do you still have tanks? You've been MIA for a while ;)

No, I got rid of them in June. The crashed because of the salt and it would have been to much money to fix. :(

I update my greenhouse topic sometimes though. It is going really well and the plants don't require much more than watering. Plus, it is much more interactive and enjoyable because I can walk into a space filled with the things I'm keeping. :D

altolamprologus

I have a plan in mind for the damsels :ninja: . They'll be out soon, then pipefish.

Also, just a friendly request to keep side conversations to a minimum.

altolamprologus

Am I thinking what I think you're thinking?

If so, DO IT

I have no idea if you're thinking what you think I'm thinking. Idk if I told you or not. I might have...

Archived